Michaels Stores Early Morning Replenishment Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Early Morning Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2011.

I applied through their online website. I was called by the store manager within 4 days. We schedualed an interview for the next day. I was hired on the spot. It was in October so the store was gearing up for Christmas. Questions were very basic and included what I thought about customer service and how I could improve a shopper's crafting experience here. basically- what knowledge did i possess to help customers? (previous crafting experience)

Interview Questions
  • Questions were really not that difficult. If anything, the hardest question was what I saw myself doing in 5 years. I am a college student and I do not have concrete plans yet.   Answer Question
I was surprised they hired me on the spot. the manager took a chart out of the desk and came up with $9.50. i believe this was based on past experience, position, and my age and schooling status. I did not get a good look at the chart.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!