Michaels Stores

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Specialist Interview

Support Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details I filled out an application and took a test online. The store manager called me within days to set up my formal interview which was conducted in the classroom by the Assistant Store Manager. The ASM was professional but kept the mood light. There was the typical Q & A session followed by a timed test and afterward the Store Manager stopped in briefly for a few follow up questions.

Interview Question – i was never asked a difficult or unexpected question as the company had all the questions on a pretyped form.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Support Specialist Interview

Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details I took a looooong two part test.. There was a timed portion of the test. There were 20ish questions, both math and grammar, and there was an untimed portion with 300 or so "personality" questions (some of which were repeats so I wondered if that was to trip you up or simply oversight). I was called in 2-3 weeks later for interview and spoke to an asst. manager for 10 minutes. After we spoke she said I only needed to pass background check but that I, essentially, had the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Michaels Stores

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Michaels Stores Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Michaels Stores employees and interview candidates.