Michaels Stores

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2013.

Interview Details Applied on line, was called in for a face to face interview. Then was given a brief tour of the store and met some other employees. Had to wait for a background check to clear before I was put on schedule, and first week only worked 4 hours.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. It was a take it or leave it.

Support Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details I filled out an application and took a test online. The store manager called me within days to set up my formal interview which was conducted in the classroom by the Assistant Store Manager. The ASM was professional but kept the mood light. There was the typical Q & A session followed by a timed test and afterward the Store Manager stopped in briefly for a few follow up questions.

Interview Question – i was never asked a difficult or unexpected question as the company had all the questions on a pretyped form.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview Details I took a looooong two part test.. There was a timed portion of the test. There were 20ish questions, both math and grammar, and there was an untimed portion with 300 or so "personality" questions (some of which were repeats so I wondered if that was to trip you up or simply oversight). I was called in 2-3 weeks later for interview and spoke to an asst. manager for 10 minutes. After we spoke she said I only needed to pass background check but that I, essentially, had the job.

Worked for Michaels Stores? Contribute to the Community!