Microsoft

Microsoft Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Microsoft.

I did an interview with Microsoft through recruiting at my university. I was offered a first interview based off of my cover letter and resume. The interview was about 30 minutes, quite relaxed. I suggest not wearing a suit, my interviewer commented on the fact that he liked that I didn't wear one (business casual instead).

Interview Questions
  • How many diapers does America go through in one month (market sizing question)? If I was an Eskimo, how would you sell me ice cream?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Associate Product Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Microsoft in February 2012.

The interview consisted of an on campus interview that was behavioral and very conversational

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Microsoft in March 2010.

The first round was held at our univeristy's career center and was a very short 30min 1:1 interview. Very casual, we talked about our backgrounds and then the interviewer proceeded to ask me a couple questions. 1) why microsoft and 2) favorite microsoft product + how would you improve this product (hint: they are looking for the marketing mix in your response)

2nd round was in seattle. I was in the hotel for 2 nights but only one day of interviews. Interviewed with three separate people for 1:1 interviews. We also had a group dinner which was very informal, and some of the interviewers were there (only 1 of my 3 showed up). THe interviews themselves all followed the same format - very behavioral based. Informal and the interviewers were very nice and caring. I had a great impression of Microsoft, their offices, people, and the way they treat their employees.