NICE Systems Interview Questions & Reviews in Redwood City, CA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Support Engineer (2)
- Vice President Customer Support (1)
- Solution Marketing (1)
- Testing Team Leader (1)
- Professional Services - Merced Group (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Marketing Communications (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Integration Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Business Consultant (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Contract Administrator (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
Summer Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NICE Systems.
Interview Details We were brought to the campus for an Intern day. There we were put through group interviews with 5 behavioral and two technicals, one of which is a soft technical that has brain teasers and tests your knowledge you learned in your classes. The people were great and environment was welcoming. They send you an email of whether or not you received your internship that includes which portion of the interview you did best in and which you did the worst.
Interview Question – Most of the questions were very straightforward for the technicals. Its definitely doable after reviewing a coding interview book. They look more for a fit into the company rather than technical prowess. Answer Question
Professional Services - Merced Group Interview (Positive Experience)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NICE Systems.
Interview Details 1. Submit Resume
2. Asked to fill out a quiz that depending on the role being applied for is more or less technical
3. Phone Screen Interview with Sr. Services person in the role or similar
4. 1st round of interviews consisting of usually three 45 minute face to face interviews
5. 2nd round of interviews, three face to face interviews and the delivery of an approximately 15 minute presentation on a technical topic to a group of services people.
6. Offer made (or not)
Interview Question – Typically, there will be at least one interviewer who will walk you through a technical interview concerning your knowledge of three tier application architecture. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Pretty quick. I got a good offer but was able to negotiate for a little extra.
Integration Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NICE Systems in February 2012.
Interview Details The easy part is backing up anything from your resume (as long as you are honest). The challenge is in proving your talent and motivation. Since such concepts are subjective, it is best to take control early on in defining the framework. For example, explain how talent can be qualified by your more tangible traits like patience and persistence; and how motivation is all about technical curiosity.
Interview Question – Then there are the brain teaser questions that test how well you can think outside-the-box. Here's one, how do you get 8 equally-sized pieces of a birthday cake from only 3 straight cuts? View Answer