National Kidney Foundation

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in June 2013.

Interview Details Several interviews, training with current manager

Negotiation Details – 1 week

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Development Manager Interview

Sherman Oaks, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in March 2012.

Interview Details Wow, was I disappointed. I studied and prepared for weeks and the interviewer was so unprepared. She actually thought it was our second interview (it was our first). She kept referring to our phone interview and I had to let her know we never had a phone interview. The recruiter told me they had already interviewed 7 candidates for this position and they couldn't find the right fit. Hmmm....

The interviewer said she just wanted me to ask her questions...sorry that is just stupid and I can certainly see why this position was open for so many months.

Interview Question – She actually asked me to ask her the questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Kidney Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Kidney Foundation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by National Kidney Foundation employees and interview candidates.