National Kidney Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Kidney Foundation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in June 2013.

Several interviews, training with current manager

1 week

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sherman Oaks, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in March 2012.

Wow, was I disappointed. I studied and prepared for weeks and the interviewer was so unprepared. She actually thought it was our second interview (it was our first). She kept referring to our phone interview and I had to let her know we never had a phone interview. The recruiter told me they had already interviewed 7 candidates for this position and they couldn't find the right fit. Hmmm....

The interviewer said she just wanted me to ask her questions...sorry that is just stupid and I can certainly see why this position was open for so many months.

Interview Questions

Worked for National Kidney Foundation? Contribute to the Community!