Nestlé

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Sydney

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2013.

Interview Details Four rounds for a contract role was a bit more than I expected. First a screen with HR over the phone, then a "by the form" interview with the marketing manager with behavioural questions as well as functional experience proof. Then a meeting with the MM and the Head of Marketing where I had to present a case study on a grocery category unrelated to the role I was applying for. Lastly a "meet and greet" with a person in a role parallel to the position.

Interview Question – A very detailed question about one of the products included in the case study.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Role and conditions were not presented as negotiable.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Question – lots of crazy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes...i got a 10k bump

Marketing Associate Interview

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.

Interview Question – What is your favorite product within CPG?   Answer Question

Retail Management Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details Phone interview then face to face interview

Interview Question – what is the thing that interest you?   Answer Question

Mechanical Technician Interview

Interview Details one interview

Interview Question – how would you resolve a conflict between you and your superior   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Zurich, MT (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Question – Business case   View Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2014.

Interview Details 4 interviews with different people. Asked for skills that weren't in the job offer i applied for. Overall a good experience but they could improve the process time. People were nice and open. The interview was kind of difficult as they made behavioral questions mixing languages, and that was a hard point for me.

Interview Question – You were in the middle of a tragedy with lots of people. How would you convince other to save you first?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Accra (Ghana)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2010.

Interview Details applied directly through HR was invited for the write an aptitude test a month after. I was called 3 days after to attend an interview at their Central Distribution Center, i meet the Distribution manager and Customer service manager 30 minutes with each.

Met the HRM 2 days after to agree on salary.

Interview Question – How are you going to contribute to the continued success of this business   View Answer

Nutrition Officer Interview

Interview Details It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Question – Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – strict condition you have to accept the offer

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Barcelona (Spain)

I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview Details The first interview was b phone with HR, and then a few das later there was a second interview at this time presentialy. Included psicotechnical tests and some questions about process engineering.

Interview Question – Whish is the best way to make a concret tipe of process, it was very dificult to me to give an answer.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Nestlé employees and interview candidates.