Netflix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

44 interviews

2.2

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Netflix.

Be ready to provide specifics surrounding your skills and experience. Think about creative solution oriented responses. Very focused on your ability to engage customers. Exude confidence. Be prepared to role play. And don't be late. Very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • The role playing scenarios required you to think on your feet.   Answer Question
None necessary, they pay well.

Other Interview Reviews for Netflix

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Netflix.

Applied online, got called within the day for a phone interview and scheduled a group interview. Took a timed typing and website navigation test with a group of people, and was hired within two or three days

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix.

Interview started with a phone screening which lasted 20 minutes and I was asked to come for an interactive interview the following week.I showed up for the interactive interview and there were around five other candidates.We were given a tour of the office and then led to the conference room to meet two HR folks and two other managers.We were individually asked basic customer service related questions and shown a PowerPoint presentation about Netflix.They kept stressing about the importance of being empathetic and understanding the customers.We all agreed and I thought the interactive part went well.Next we were given certain scenarios and we had to role play which was a bit nerve racking but fine.Then there was a computer test on how to find the best solutions for customers calling with general problems and then a written test.After that we shadowed a Netflix customer service rep and listened in on a call.I thought I had done well enough to be hired.Next we were walked to the door and told we would receive an email with a yes or no answer.I waited 3 days to hear back but got no response (these are the same people who stressed about the importance of customer service...what a joke) so I decided to email the recruiter and then got a reply saying they decided not to hire me since my background was not what they were looking for.My question is did they not know my background from my resume and I have been in a customer service role in almost every job I have done.How hard is it to take a call from a customer.This is not rocket science and does not require any specialized skill.Anyone can do this job. Why did they call me for an interview if my background was not what they were looking for.All my information was in my resume which they had.I really was unhappy with the end result. I feel that I was discriminated against.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix.

Applied online was called a few days later. Answered some questions over the phone and made it into the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    Hard to say, the entire organization has likely changed a lot since then. I no longer use Netflix so I have little to do with them anymore and I'm not sure how much has changed. I did not negotiate much when I started starting salary was alright.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Farmington Hills, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Netflix in November 2013.

Applied online in November 2013 and was called a few days after I applied, and was offered an in person interview for the next day. She told me Orientation if hired will being this Friday and will start working on Monday. for 90 days no call offs, no lateness. an agreeable hourly wage which will be bumped up after the 90 days. She asked me about my computer skills, customer service skills basic interview questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Netflix in November 2013.

I applied online and with in a few days I received a call for a preliminary interview. I was then asked to interview in person the next day. I was offered a late night full time job position and as a full time student, I had to take a few hours to make a decision if I could afford a late night time schedule. The interviewer never gave me a call me back and I was disappointed, I would have taken the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic, before the interview I had to take 3 test. One grammar test, one WPM test, and another test over my knowledge on internet trouble shooting.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Netflix.

I received a call. They asked a few basic questions(how does Netflix work, name some browsers) and called me in for an interview. I had a typing test and grammar test. The next day we had a hands on interview to see our customer service skills. We then got to sit in with a real chat agent. We sat there for ten minutes asking any questions and we then were all called into a room and the ones that made it were told they were accepted. Only one girl didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How can you deal with an upset customer?   View Answer
    No negotiation. $8 per hour while training(training is 2 weeks) and $10 after training.

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix.

Interview process was pretty quick. Took a technical test for the first interview and then a face to face interview with a Team Lead. After that I took an interactive group interview where they weeded out the weaker prospects.

Interview Questions
    • What is your 90 Day Plan if we hire you?   View Answer
    No negotioations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frisco, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Netflix in June 2013.

Despite all the bad reviews I went ahead and took the opportunity to work for this company. I had my second interview today and got hired. The managers there are awesome and very friendly the interview was fun . I even got the chance to talk to some employees who told me that they love working there .

Interview Questions
    • Just normal interview questions , with a little bit of roleplaying .nothing difficult   View Answer

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Netflix.

Applied on craigslist or netflix.com/careers. Call from hiring manager with a mock phone call first thing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!