New York Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Assistant Interview

Service Assistant
New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in January 2009.

Interview Details New York Life takes pride in hiring. Their talent acquisition team is always looking to match the right candidate in the right position. When I started my interview process I met with my trainers, my managers and the CVP of the department. The first two interviews were group interviews and the last one was a one on one interview. Everyone was detailed about the position and honest. I've had no surprises.

Interview Questions

Service Assistant Interview

Service Assistant
Dallas, TX (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at New York Life in February 2011.

Interview Details Multiple interviews in a single day. Met with 5 different staffmembers that I would be working with, and also videoconferenced with the VP of Corporate. All friendly, helpful, and were upfront about what the job was like. I think the biggest suggestion would be for you to go in prepared to answer questions about customer service, how to deal with people, and also be likeable. Leave an impression with them that you are someone they could get along with around the office. That is really important to them.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate with them.

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!