Nokia Networks Interview Questions & Reviews

228 interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2011.

one interview session with two interviewer, managed by a hiring Agent. Interview result and appointed within a couple of weeks.

flexible time

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2009.

2 Panel Interviews - Situational Interview

Interview Questions
    • Please explain your greatest failure and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation - a tiny bit of flexibility.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2008.

Two interviews. Fairly casual.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical questions about behaviour in specific situations.   View Answer
    Straight forward offer. Little room to negotiate but offer was reasonable

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Am a java developer and I attend interview on 23rd Aug 2014,reach by nsn office by 10am,after long wait,they called for the first round of technical discussion.They asked most of the questions about data Structures and collections nothing else .Am bit poor writing the codes for implementing Stack and Linked List,they asked few more programs like recursion,string character occurrences and few concepts like exceptions and threads.Thats it in first round,no frame works nothing they asked.That interviewer giving very nice explanation if i will not answer a questions.He supports me very good.It took around 45 min to 1 hour.Finally he said you selected for first round just wait for second round also.

In second round after 4 hours they called and two people sit and given marker and board to explain about my project.I presented very well and so many qts about only project and some techincal things they asked,most of the qts i answered in very good manner.They felt happy and they sent me to the manager round.It takes more than 1 hour.

In Manager round some puzzles and logical qts he asked and he said that work that they are doing in nsn he explained clearly and send to HR on same day at eveninig 6pm.

HR asked all the deatils and expected compensation details i asked good but they also offered same as expected.

Interview Questions
    • Data structures Stack and Queue Implementaions   View Answer
    While going for the interview,please verify your academic subjects like data structrure concepts becauseeven you are a java developer they will ask these type of qts

R&D Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

I got interview call through a consultancy. They scheduled a telephonic round first. It was easy, they just asked about my current work and some basic c++ questions. Next they called for face to face round. They asked very basic c++ questions and questions about my previous project. Aftre few days i called back to consultancy to know my application status, unfortunately I was not shortlisted for next round. Reason for rejection is unknown.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Very good and should be good in problem solving and good knowledge in data structures.
    Add on benefit if you know java and C Language.
    you will be having written and 2 technical rounds followed by Hr Round.
    Pay Package is good.

R&D Engineer (Core Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Interview process includes 3 rounds
    1)Technical round, which includes Pure core java and algorithms in deep concepts
    2) Technical Manager round, business use case scenarios, logics
    3) Hr round

Interview Questions
    • Print repeated numbers in array
      Generics class loading
      Sorting algorithms
        Answer Question
    Offered more than I expected

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

Firstly, I had to send my CV and an essay in English (they said it could be as long as i wanted it to be). The topic of the essay: Importance of knowledge gained from books vs experience gained while working. After that I was called in for a test (90 min). Test tasks: 1. Write an average manual for a mobile to update the contact list. 2. Rewrite a 2 paragraphs of network architecture manual into a more user freindly form. 3. Reading comprehension task with six questions based on a PDF on network architecture and processes.
    The test was done on an older laptop with a smaller screen and without a mouse, which was a bit surprising and fairly hindering. They said I will be notified in two weeks time or if not I can write them an email.

Interview Questions
    • The IT text I had to rewrite was quite "hardcore" compared to the fact that they did not require IT experience.   Answer Question

RF Design Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Applied online and got a phone interview about a week and a half later. It was a panel interview with two interviewers. They went over my resume and asked a few technical questions. About a week later, I was given another interview but this time it was face-to-face. It consisted of two back to back one hour panel interviews with three interviewers each. Both interviews were mostly technical going over RF circuit design fundamentals.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that difficult if you perused through any RF book. The questions were conceptual and a little bit analytical.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
    2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Got more than expected

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!