Nokia Networks Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2011.

one interview session with two interviewer, managed by a hiring Agent. Interview result and appointed within a couple of weeks.

flexible time

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2009.

2 Panel Interviews - Situational Interview

Interview Questions
    • Please explain your greatest failure and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation - a tiny bit of flexibility.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2008.

Two interviews. Fairly casual.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical questions about behaviour in specific situations.   View Answer
    Straight forward offer. Little room to negotiate but offer was reasonable

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2014.

I got a all fron consultant and after one month my profile has been short listed. There was a panel of two person and they have asked basic java question on oops , Multithreading, garbage collection. The interview was moderate but they will ask yoy to write code . they have also asked about swings.overall it was not so tough or easy.

Interview Questions
    • They have given some variable which are instantiated and after that they were asking which object is eligble for garbage collection through jvm.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation they have given me more than my expectations.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2010.

There was nationalized test and interview where large screening happened. The test had two sections, one analytical and the other technical. The technical was based on wireless communication. The interview was easy without any technical question. Mainly behavioural questions and couple of questions about project work. Overall it was a good experience.

No negotiation

Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nokia Networks in March 2011.

It was a campus hiring drive. They started with general aptitude test followed by an essay on our thoughts on 3G technology. Once that was cleared we went through a Group Discussion round in which we were given general topics on current affairs. Post the Group discussion round we had a technical interview in which we were grilled about each and every possible aspect of telecom industry. From antennas to radio technology to 3G and LTE (but mostly textbook knowledge was tested as we were freshers). Once the technical interview was cleared we had a HR interview round. HR interview was mostly chit chat with the HR on how we handle daily life situation like disagreement with boss, workload pressure, future plans. Post that we received no communication from the HR for 2 months. But ultimately they released the list of who all were hired with the job title and location.

Interview Questions
    • The most creative way to sell a half empty coke bottle. :D   Answer Question
    As i was a fresher, we didnt have any negotiation phase. It was a standard package offered to all the freshers.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

Two Technical + 1 Manager incl tecnical
    Mostly about C basics and C++.. Puzzles and projects.. Mostly people are helping so listen to them and then answer. Linked list, string manipulation and bit operators

Interview Questions
    • From 9 9 9 9 u have to form 100, u can do any operation u want   View Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Nokia Networks in September 2014.

First there is a test round starts with a general test which contains IQ, programming and telecom questions. Then there are tests for testers, developers, cloud computing specialists, one of these is required. Then there are optional tests like: C++, Linux, Telecom, Java. I choose test for testers which was an interesting but solvable test because it has unordinary tasks like: write a step by step manual for an alien for how to brush teeth.

Solution Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

very professional, been asked questions about attitude, and a number of technical questions , one phone interview a technical interview and an HR interview. The process was smooth. I din't negotiate as the offer was good. The interviewer were very professional, described the company very well, and asked mainly about telecom knowledge

no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Initially you are invited for an assessment (3 multiple choice tests on programming, networking and unix and a group excercise). If you pass the assessment you are invited for a technical interview and then again, if you are successful you are invited for the last interview which is with HR and a couple of managers.

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!