Nokia Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Sydney

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in April 2011.

Interview Details one interview session with two interviewer, managed by a hiring Agent. Interview result and appointed within a couple of weeks.

Interview Question – I didn't have one during the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – flexible time

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Sydney

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in August 2009.

Interview Details 2 Panel Interviews - Situational Interview

Interview Question – Please explain your greatest failure and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation - a tiny bit of flexibility.

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2008.

Interview Details Two interviews. Fairly casual.

Interview Question – Hypothetical questions about behaviour in specific situations.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward offer. Little room to negotiate but offer was reasonable

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview was quite smooth. 2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round.
1st round- All basics of CORE Java, Hibernate(covered every topic)
2nd round - questions were conceptual. covered all topics of java. Code were asked to write

Negotiation Details – Got more than expected

Customer Solution Manager Interview

Customer Solution Manager

Interviewed at Nokia Networks

Interview Details First interview with HR. Than a Panel interview with 3-5 interviewers including local country director, account manager, care manger...different people from different part of the organisation with whom you are going to collaborate on daily base. No technical questions were asked. The interview was mostly behavioral: Why do you want to work here, Do you work well under pressure, salary expectations

Interview Question – There were not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nokia Networks in July 2014.

Interview Details First round - Written test by Merittrac (C++, Data Structures, Verbal, Aptitude)
Second round - Technical face to face (C++, Puzzles, Sorting, Searching)
Third round - Telephonic HR Interview (Formal introduction and related questions)

Interview Question – Puzzles take time to solve   Answer Question

RF Design Engineer Interview

RF Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview Details Applied online and got a phone interview about a week and a half later. It was a panel interview with two interviewers. They went over my resume and asked a few technical questions.

Interview Question – Questions were about RF spectrum analyzers, Smith charts, and the behavior of real inductors/capacitors.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied online and interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview Details The interview process constisted of 2 steps.
i. 1:1 interview with the Line Manager (~ 30-45 min) and test (~ 1 h). The test was about english language grammar, syntax and understanding and writing a brief manual for an object.

Interview Question – Tell me 3 positive characteristics of yourself and 1 negative   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nokia Networks in May 2014.

Interview Details First round was written aptitude give by merit track. It consisted of English paragraph answering, logical reasoning,basic computer science questions. It is followed by three interviews tech+managerial+HR. The people interviewing were pretty cool.

Interview Question – All the questions were real world scenario and was asked to write different test cases.The real world problems must be answered with programming solutions or general solutions.   Answer Question

Trainee Java Developer Interview

Trainee Java Developer
Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nokia Networks.

Interview Details There were two ways to contact firm. Take approach company during their stand up on Uni or take part in greater recruiting event advertised by internet. Although I applied both ways I manage to catch their attention during latter way. Resume was send by email few days later recruiter called. One week later I got internship.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions. I'd say it was tailored to position.   Answer Question

Worked for Nokia Networks? Contribute to the Community!