Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2011.

Interview Details Excellent communication from recruiter through entire hiring process. Easy to get ahold of recruiter. Excellent interview environment, questions were pertinent and thoughtful. No-nonsense interview questions, limited facilities tour during interview. Interviewed with direct team lead, and area manager.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected, I recommend thoroughly preparing for the interview in advance, answering your questions intelligently, thoughtfully, and truthfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate myself, however now I feel like they may have been open to negotiation.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2011.

Interview Details Manager who was interviewing impressed importance of attendance, and that 60% of work is password resets. Second interviewer asked several questions about how to solve common problems with MS Outlook and internet access for users.

Interview Question – How would you troubleshoot an internet connection issue in Win XP?   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!