McGladrey LLP
www.mcgladrey.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

McGladrey LLP Staff Accountant Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in New York, NY and was asked:
"Nothing specific - I have a varied background and some international work experience that has been difficult to explain to most interviewers because it falls well outside the normal work experience. So any questions relating to past work experience specific to that work were tough - I just closely linked bits of what I did to what staff accountants are expected to do or linked it to the behavioral questions 'what was a difficult work situation & how did you overcome it?' and keep it relevant to audit/accounting job requirements"
Tags: behavioral
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Staff Accountant Interview Review - one of 172 McGladrey LLP Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.