Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in August 2012.

Interview Details Hiring process was smooth and easy, met a lot of great people and had a lot of feedback along the way. I wish every interview process was as positive. all of the face to face meetings were local and traveling wasn't an issue. The hiring manager got right back to me with an answer.

Interview Question – There weren't a lot of unexpected questions that came up in the interview. There were a lot of Star related questions, so be prepared to explain your answers and related experience. Also It was strongly recommended to have top performing numbers most recently in the last 1-2 years and be ready to discuss the opportunities and challenges with this industry.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details I interview twice, face to face with hiring manager. Then had a phone interview with area director. Very comfortable style, but I am sure it could vary from manager to manager. Basic interview questions..tell me about how you deal with partners who won't cooperate or hold their weight, how do you deal with tough customers, etc. Why did you leave your last company. What salary requirements do you have?

Interview Question – How do you deal with partners who are uncooperative and unmotivated?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Great offer--no need for negotiation.

Honolulu, HI (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

Interview Details The hiring process was a good experience. Interviewing with the district manager was an overall good experience. I took a little longer than I had hoped for but it turned out great for me in the end. I was up against some very strong candidates and I was lucky to make it through the interview process and being selected by the district manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time you had a difficult doctor to deal with and what you did to deal with them, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiating the base salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Senior Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.