Openet Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

3.2

Support Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Openet.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email a few days later organising a telephone interview. The telephone interview took place a few days later. The interview was fair and lasted about 30 minutes. It focused on my experience and details of the role were given. The questions were reasonable. Two days later I received a phone call regarding salary expectations. I was negotiable and was looking for the industry nor, for the position. The salary on offer was substantially less. The salary on offer was for a junior position but this was not what was advertised.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting a focus on salary at the initial stage.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Openet.

Interview

Good communication in interview process and quick feedback. No messing about with 10 different interviews that some multi-national companies do. Negotiation process was okay and decent benefits on offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Openet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Interview questions are mainly focused on technical subjects related to software development, including unix and perl scripting topics.
    Interviewers consist of a team of people from different scope of work such as development, test, and managers.
    There are two rounds of interview, the first being a technical assessment and the next one to assess cultural fit with the higher management team.

Interview Questions

• Business case regarding handling difficult employees or colleagues.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Openet.

Interview

Phone interview from the Dublin then P2P interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you troubleshoot when the server performance is low?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Openet in February 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed for a North American sales position. The hiring manager had an identified role to fill with some specific experience requirements. The recruiting agency either was unaware of those requirements or did not check for them. During a phone interview with the hiring manager we were able to determine that I did not have those requirements within 15 minutes and it was not a fit. I think the pre-interview process could have been more thorough.

The hiring manager was professional.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Openet (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was very good and I was very confident that I will be offered the position. Unfortunately, the employer took internal people to be promoted to the position.

Interview Questions

• Experience in program management   1 Answer
    • How to handle critical customer issues and what is the process to follow   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

interviewed at Openet in May 2011.

Interview

one phone interview