Oracle Interview Questions & Reviews

1,277 interviews

3.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Fairly straight forward. Alot of situational type questions. Ask questions on previous experience and why I beleived I would be a suitable fit for the role. Asked to talk through my most proudest sale.

Interview Questions
    • What are the 3 personal values that you hold most dearest?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Ryde
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ryde

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2012.

Mostly successful - the phone screening is good, group assignments are a bit of a joke but pretty straight forward and the first interview was fine. The 2nd interview was shocking - there were a panel of 3 people (1) had already interviewed me the other 2 were bombarding me ripping apart my resume verbally and attacking me. It actually felt more like I was being tortured than an actual interview. They didn't ask one sales question or even try to measure my sales potential at all.

Interview Questions
    • What industry sector do you think will have the biggest impact on GDP?   View Answer

Systems Support Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Questions
    • It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question
    Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Questions
    • How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question
    They would not negotiate on salary.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
    asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
    his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Oracle.

1st round-Online test.( aptitude+technical+verbal+analtyical)
    2nd round-Technical interview(Projects+Puzzles)
    Many aptitude questions were asked. All questions were based on the resume. Questions were based on DBMS, Java, C, C++
    3rd round-HR(about the company and a few HR questions)

Interview Questions
    • All questions very simple and based on computer basics   Answer Question

Server Technology Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in August 2014.

First round was a technical interview
    The questions that were asked were-
    1. Given a binary tree, delete all the leaf nodes
    2. Given an array containing only 0s and 1s, find a subarray of max length containing equal number of 0s and 1s

Second round was a kind of HR Interview
    1. Asked me my hobbies
    2. Why should we hire you
    3. Latest trending Technologies
    4 Explain the fastest sorting algorithm ( merge sort)
    5. My hobby was playing cricket, so he asked me how is the huge database used in cricket maintained.

Interview Questions
    • A situation based question which finally boils down to finding the max difference between two numbers such that the greater number appears after the smaller.. (Though i had to think a lot before finally getting to this conclusion).. He was finally impressed.. :)   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!