Oracle

Getting the Interview

1,113 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Support Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Question – It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Interview Details My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Question – How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate on salary.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Interview Question – why do you want to be a pm here?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details 2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Sydney

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Interview Details Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Interview Question – 4 pages long answer of technical solutions questions   Answer Question

Technology Sales Manager Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in June 2013.

Interview Details Generally there are 3 interviews with both the hiring manager, regional sales manager and VP of Sales overseeing the sales team for the region & product line.

Interview Question – They will focus on past experiences, your sales strategy and will test your knowledge of Oracle's technology, direction, etc. Standard interviewing process   Answer Question

Applications Sales Representative Interview

Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2013.

Interview Details Recruiter Calls. If you pass that, you meet with 2 sets of managers then one Sales Director. Just be yourself and prove you can have a conversation. If you have the sales background; that is half the battle.

Interview Question – Just know your business inside and out. Difficult scenarios you have had in the past. Do not act like you know it all. They do not want that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were hiring a ton of people and I had little to no say. If they are filling in a few spots and want you they will pay you more.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details Cv submitted on the corporate site, 1st phone interview, 2nd and 3rd one to one interview with future manager and future colleague, 4th meeting with HR for contract proposal

Interview Question – Nothing in particular, general talks about past applications project experience   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details Informational phone call, followed by an in-person interview with hiring manager and Q&A session with employee working in the role currently. Follow up phone interview with another hiring manager. Received verbal job offer the week following the second interview.

Interview Question – What do you dislike about your current job, and how do you make the best of it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle interview questions and advice. All 1,113 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.