Oracle

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014
1,418 Interview Reviews

Systems Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Questions
    • It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question
    Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
    asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
    his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Questions
    • How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question
    They would not negotiate on salary.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ryde
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ryde

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in April 2012.

Mostly successful - the phone screening is good, group assignments are a bit of a joke but pretty straight forward and the first interview was fine. The 2nd interview was shocking - there were a panel of 3 people (1) had already interviewed me the other 2 were bombarding me ripping apart my resume verbally and attacking me. It actually felt more like I was being tortured than an actual interview. They didn't ask one sales question or even try to measure my sales potential at all.

Interview Questions
    • What industry sector do you think will have the biggest impact on GDP?   View Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Fairly straight forward. Alot of situational type questions. Ask questions on previous experience and why I beleived I would be a suitable fit for the role. Asked to talk through my most proudest sale.

Interview Questions
    • What are the 3 personal values that you hold most dearest?   Answer Question

Java UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oracle.

Got interview slot through the HR directly. 1st level was by a team member which was very interesting and informative. Questions were from core java concepts. There was a mismatch between the JD and my skill set which was overlooked by the HR. So me and the team lead had a conflict of interest which resulted in discontinuation of the interview in the 2nd level.

Interview Questions
    • GC implementation algorithms, Sorting algorithms, collections   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Employee referral. One day later had a phone interview, followed by a 3 person panel interview the following week with the managers. The next week I got a call saying they were putting me through the workflow - which means they are hiring you assuming all goes well with the process. Took 3-4 weeks total. Interview was a little intimidating with 3 people. Asked mostly why sales, why Oracle, what-if scenarios and experience-based questions. First job out of college.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a time you had to overcome a problem. Tell us a time you turned a "no" to a "yes"   Answer Question
    Barely a negotiation phase. They told me what I would get before I even had the offer. I had no experience so I couldn't negotiate.