Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Sydney

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Interview Details Fairly straight forward. Alot of situational type questions. Ask questions on previous experience and why I beleived I would be a suitable fit for the role. Asked to talk through my most proudest sale.

Interview Question – What are the 3 personal values that you hold most dearest?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee
North Ryde

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2012.

Interview Details Mostly successful - the phone screening is good, group assignments are a bit of a joke but pretty straight forward and the first interview was fine. The 2nd interview was shocking - there were a panel of 3 people (1) had already interviewed me the other 2 were bombarding me ripping apart my resume verbally and attacking me. It actually felt more like I was being tortured than an actual interview. They didn't ask one sales question or even try to measure my sales potential at all.

Interview Question – What industry sector do you think will have the biggest impact on GDP?   View Answer

Systems Support Engineer Interview

Systems Support Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Question – It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Interview Details My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Interview Details Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Question – How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate on salary.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Interview Question – why do you want to be a pm here?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

Interview Details 2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Sales Consultant
Sydney

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Interview Details Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Interview Question – 4 pages long answer of technical solutions questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details The interview process was ridiculous. All they asked for was a resume and then I got an email back telling me that I had been selected into their internship program. A few weeks later I heard from them about choosing a group. Definitely not what I expected!

Interview Question – Which group do you want to work for?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As an intern, the offer was very generous. No negotiation necessary.

QA Analyst II Interview

QA Analyst II

I applied online and interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details Five Rounds.
All are almost technical.
Starts with the Senior QA taking your interview.
And as you progress, the level of the interviewer rises from Senior QA to Product Director.
Communication round included.
Lots of programming and logical questions.
Be ready for puzzles and out of the box thinking questions.

Interview Question – Give a new idea for business which has never been implemented and why?   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!