Oracle Interview Questions

1,318 Interview Reviews

3.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Fairly straight forward. Alot of situational type questions. Ask questions on previous experience and why I beleived I would be a suitable fit for the role. Asked to talk through my most proudest sale.

Interview Questions
    • What are the 3 personal values that you hold most dearest?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Ryde
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ryde

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in April 2012.

Mostly successful - the phone screening is good, group assignments are a bit of a joke but pretty straight forward and the first interview was fine. The 2nd interview was shocking - there were a panel of 3 people (1) had already interviewed me the other 2 were bombarding me ripping apart my resume verbally and attacking me. It actually felt more like I was being tortured than an actual interview. They didn't ask one sales question or even try to measure my sales potential at all.

Interview Questions
    • What industry sector do you think will have the biggest impact on GDP?   View Answer

Systems Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle.

A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Questions
    • It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question
    Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in July 2012.

Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Questions
    • How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question
    They would not negotiate on salary.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Oracle.

unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
    asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
    his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2010.

2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Through college recruiting.
    Called me on the phone for pre-screening. It was very informal and I talked for the majority of the screening with questions about my resume and past experiences including school.
    2nd interview with manager on phone felt informal and at ease because of the easy-going nature of the manager.
    And a third interview face to face.

Software Development Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oracle.

It took a long time to get contacted initially after applying. Once contacted, I had an initial phone screen with recruiter and with hiring manager. Went well so they scheduled additional phone screens with team members and brought me on site for face to face.

After a single round of interviews, I was told they were extremely interested and wanted to extend offer. 2 weeks later, after background and reference checks, I received a fair offer - exactly what I had asked for.

Interview Questions
    • Asked specific question about product install and usage. Fortunately, I had been using it for a few weeks before interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!