Oracle Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015
1,571 Interview Reviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle (Melbourne) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a formal process though online application and inside recruiter following up to determine initial qualification. Once through this hate a meeting was set with the hiring manager. This went ok and good report was generated. I have a follow up meeting with The Pre Sales manager. The last interview will be with the VP.

Interview Questions

• How do you migrate from selling an on premise solution to that of a SaaS solution ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The initial response to my application was quite quick (the next day) but the follow up phone call did take its time. The questions that they were asking were quite generic and did not pose any real difficulty

Systems Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

A very thorough process. You education history Is checked as in everyone is called to confirm resume details. There are a number of interviews to predict how you will fit into the team. The most enjoyable are the technical questions when you get to that stage. I would advise that being truthful and be yourself is the best advise ever.

Interview Questions

• It is not like the ridiculous questions you get from Google. But specific questions related to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lopsided, here is the offer very little room for movement.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2013.

Interview

My university contacted me to apply through Oracle's internal HR.

After this, there was a scheduled informal phone interview.

A formal interview was conducted a week after with one of the senior directors.

Conclusively, there was a face-to-face interview with the senior director and one of their team members.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, just generalised questions about myself and why I wanted to work for oracle   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle.

Interview

unstructured for a company as global and rigorous as it manifests to it customers
    asked by one hiring person why I was there - he didnt know his snr manager asked for interview
    his direct manager got the role being interviewed for incorrectly

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Sydney) in July 2012.

Interview

Long Hiring Process. Start date was unknown until the week I started, as they had internal issues. Wen to a meeting on Oracle's behalf before actually being employed.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience translate to Oracle processes   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate on salary.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ryde

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (North Ryde) in April 2012.

Interview

Mostly successful - the phone screening is good, group assignments are a bit of a joke but pretty straight forward and the first interview was fine. The 2nd interview was shocking - there were a panel of 3 people (1) had already interviewed me the other 2 were bombarding me ripping apart my resume verbally and attacking me. It actually felt more like I was being tortured than an actual interview. They didn't ask one sales question or even try to measure my sales potential at all.

Interview Questions

• What industry sector do you think will have the biggest impact on GDP?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Sydney) in June 2011.

Interview

Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (Melbourne) in June 2010.

Interview

2 discussions with senior ranking officials focussing on both the technical and business process components

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Sydney) in February 2010.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Alot of situational type questions. Ask questions on previous experience and why I beleived I would be a suitable fit for the role. Asked to talk through my most proudest sale.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 personal values that you hold most dearest?   Answer Question