Overture Networks

Updated 8 Apr 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Overture Networks

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Overture Networks in April 2013.

interview process is very long and much irritating. its around 6/7 round and goes for a month ( 1 or 2 round/week). My advice to the employer is please respect others time and make the interview as short as possible.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected questions.in all the 6 round I got the same questions.Just record the first interview and play in the rest of the round :).   Answer Question

Senior FPGA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Overture Networks in January 2010.

Interviewed in the Richardson, TX office, which no longer exists. An initial phone interview was a half hour long, discussing job plans, future growth, and areas of expertise. Was brought in for a face-to-face which I talked one-on-one with 5 different people, was shown some of the products being designed, and taken to lunch to interact with the team. Most of the questions were on my experience listed on my resume. Others were related to the new area the group wanted to expand into and what my experience and recommendations were.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where the project was in trouble and you came in to rescue it.   Answer Question
    The negotiations were smooth and I was able to get a good salary that was an increase of my previous job.

Worked for Overture Networks? Contribute to the Community!