Overture Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior FPGA Engineer Interview

Senior FPGA Engineer
Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Overture Networks in January 2010.

Interview Details Interviewed in the Richardson, TX office, which no longer exists. An initial phone interview was a half hour long, discussing job plans, future growth, and areas of expertise. Was brought in for a face-to-face which I talked one-on-one with 5 different people, was shown some of the products being designed, and taken to lunch to interact with the team. Most of the questions were on my experience listed on my resume. Others were related to the new area the group wanted to expand into and what my experience and recommendations were.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where the project was in trouble and you came in to rescue it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were smooth and I was able to get a good salary that was an increase of my previous job.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Overture Networks in April 2013.

Interview Details interview process is very long and much irritating. its around 6/7 round and goes for a month ( 1 or 2 round/week). My advice to the employer is please respect others time and make the interview as short as possible.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions.in all the 6 round I got the same questions.Just record the first interview and play in the rest of the round :).   Answer Question

Worked for Overture Networks? Contribute to the Community!