Palantir Technologies Business Development Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Palantir Technologies.

I received two phone interviews that were about 30 minutes long. It most consisted of behavioral questions.

I then was asked to come on-site for a round of interviews and I actually spoke with between 8-10 people including one of the co-founders of the company. Palantir has a grueling interview process but they are considerate of the interviewee's time. They offer lunch and frequent bathroom breaks when needed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies

Business Development Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Palantir Technologies in April 2012.

Phone call was with a member of the Business Development Operations team and just consisted of behavioral questions. I went over some of the Palantir software beforehand but there were no questions relating to that.

Overall, it was very relaxed and informal but they're clearly looking for something specific because I didn't feel like I did anything wrong.

Interview Questions