Palantir Technologies

www.palantir.com

Palantir Technologies Business Development Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Operations Analyst Interview

Business Development Operations Analyst
Palo Alto, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview Details I received two phone interviews that were about 30 minutes long. It most consisted of behavioral questions.

I then was asked to come on-site for a round of interviews and I actually spoke with between 8-10 people including one of the co-founders of the company. Palantir has a grueling interview process but they are considerate of the interviewee's time. They offer lunch and frequent bathroom breaks when needed.

Interview Question – Why would you like to join Palantir?   View Answer

Business Development Operations Analyst Interview

Business Development Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Palantir Technologies in April 2012.

Interview Details Phone call was with a member of the Business Development Operations team and just consisted of behavioral questions. I went over some of the Palantir software beforehand but there were no questions relating to that.

Overall, it was very relaxed and informal but they're clearly looking for something specific because I didn't feel like I did anything wrong.

Interview Question – Why Palantir?   Answer Question

Worked for Palantir Technologies? Contribute to the Community!