Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Palantir Technologies
- Software Engineer (88)
- Forward Deployed Engineer (66)
- Deployment Strategist (42)
- Embedded Analyst (22)
- Mission Specialist (18)
- Forward Deployed Software Engineer (17)
- Software Engineering (15)
- QA Engineer (15)
- Product Quality Engineer (14)
- Business Development (10)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Software Developer (8)
- Software Engineering Intern (8)
- Engineering (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer Internship (6)
- Support Engineer (5)
- Missions Operations Analyst (5)
- Product Support Engineer (5)
- Wordsmith (5)
- Financial Operations Analyst (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Product Quality Engineer Intern (4)
- Site Reliability Operations Analyst (3)
- Product Support Intern (3)
- Operations Analyst (3)
- Software Development Intern (3)
- Writer (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
Business Development Operations Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA (US)).
I received two phone interviews that were about 30 minutes long. It most consisted of behavioral questions.
I then was asked to come on-site for a round of interviews and I actually spoke with between 8-10 people including one of the co-founders of the company. Palantir has a grueling interview process but they are considerate of the interviewee's time. They offer lunch and frequent bathroom breaks when needed.
- Why would you like to join Palantir? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies
Business Development Operations Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Palantir Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2012.
Phone call was with a member of the Business Development Operations team and just consisted of behavioral questions. I went over some of the Palantir software beforehand but there were no questions relating to that.
Overall, it was very relaxed and informal but they're clearly looking for something specific because I didn't feel like I did anything wrong.
- Why Palantir? Answer Question