Palantir Technologies Business Development Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (60)
- Forward Deployed Engineer (52)
- Embedded Analyst (20)
- Mission Specialist (17)
- Deployment Strategist (15)
- QA Engineer (13)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Software Engineering Intern (8)
- Engineering (7)
- Business Development (7)
- Forward Deployed Software Engineer (7)
- Software Engineer Internship (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Product Quality Engineer (6)
- Software Engineering (4)
- Product Quality Engineer Intern (4)
- Forward Deployed Engineer Intern (3)
- Missions Operations Analyst (3)
- Unix Systems Administrator (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Software Development Intern (3)
- Intern (3)
- Writer (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Support Engineer (3)
- Product Support Intern (3)
- Site Reliability Operations Analyst (3)
- QA Engineer Intern (2)
- Business Development Operations Analyst (2)
Business Development Operations Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Palantir Technologies.
Interview Details I received two phone interviews that were about 30 minutes long. It most consisted of behavioral questions.
I then was asked to come on-site for a round of interviews and I actually spoke with between 8-10 people including one of the co-founders of the company. Palantir has a grueling interview process but they are considerate of the interviewee's time. They offer lunch and frequent bathroom breaks when needed.
Interview Question – Why would you like to join Palantir? View Answer
Business Development Operations Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Palantir Technologies in April 2012.
Interview Details Phone call was with a member of the Business Development Operations team and just consisted of behavioral questions. I went over some of the Palantir software beforehand but there were no questions relating to that.
Overall, it was very relaxed and informal but they're clearly looking for something specific because I didn't feel like I did anything wrong.
Interview Question – Why Palantir? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Palantir Technologies