Panduit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Design Engineer Interview

Product Design Engineer

Interviewed at Panduit

Interview Details Called by an HR specialist, and told to take a drug test prior to interview. After two weeks, they sent me to get my drug test done and scheduled an in person interview. The interview was brief (30 minutes), and casual. About a week later I received a call asking when I could start.

Interview Question – All the questions were fairly standard; prior experience, education, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Interview Details easy questions, focus more on the language skills

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in March 2014.

Interview Details Phone interview with a recruiter followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Went on-site for two hours and met with people from the talent acquisition group. The offer stage was strange. I asked for an extension to make my decision by one day through voice-mail and email. I got no response and assumed I had the night to make my final decision. I received an email around 7pm that evening saying the request to extend was declined and the offer was no longer on the table. The ending came out very unprofessionally. It felt like they were avoiding my rejection by rejecting me first.

Interview Question – They focused on behavioral based interview questions, asked a lot about specific scenarios I had been in and how I handled them and what I learned.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a counter-offer from my current company that was too hard to pass up.

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Panduit in May 2013.

Interview Details One interview conducted with Engineering Manager. He was friendly and interview was not tense. Questions were largely based on experience in engineering.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where an experienced worker (working under you) challenges your opinion.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Scheduler
Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Panduit in September 2010.

Interview Details Hired young out of school. Entry level.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years.   View Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied through another source - interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Interview Details Varies--changes every year. Currently, they use an outside recruiter. A colleague interviewed for a promotion and the hiring manager kept texting and using his I-pad. It took them 10 weeks to make a decision, with no communication to the internal candidates during that time.

Interview Question – to paraphrase: you just surgery a few months ago, are you sure you are up to the task?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary as they would not budge on the vacation time.

TAM Interview

TAM

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in August 2009.

Interview Details Classical interview thru different sales level (team AM ans SE), n+1, n+2, and HR

Interview Question – Typical question for any sales position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Panduit.

Interview Details A joke.

Interview Question – None really. It was pretty straight forward.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay was low and reviews were bad. I didn't want to go down this road.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit.

Interview Details Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Warehouse Technician I Interview

Warehouse Technician I
DeKalb, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Panduit in July 2009.

Interview Details You have to take a test. It takes about an hour. Then you get an interview with 2 people. Questions are easy.

Interview Question – When have you felt honesty was inappropriate and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a job and I took it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panduit

Worked for Panduit? Contribute to the Community!