Panduit

29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in March 2014.

Interview Details Phone interview with a recruiter followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Went on-site for two hours and met with people from the talent acquisition group. The offer stage was strange. I asked for an extension to make my decision by one day through voice-mail and email. I got no response and assumed I had the night to make my final decision. I received an email around 7pm that evening saying the request to extend was declined and the offer was no longer on the table. The ending came out very unprofessionally. It felt like they were avoiding my rejection by rejecting me first.

Interview Question – They focused on behavioral based interview questions, asked a lot about specific scenarios I had been in and how I handled them and what I learned.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a counter-offer from my current company that was too hard to pass up.

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Panduit in May 2013.

Interview Details One interview conducted with Engineering Manager. He was friendly and interview was not tense. Questions were largely based on experience in engineering.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where an experienced worker (working under you) challenges your opinion.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Panduit in September 2010.

Interview Details Hired young out of school. Entry level.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years.   View Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied through other source - interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Interview Details Varies--changes every year. Currently, they use an outside recruiter. A colleague interviewed for a promotion and the hiring manager kept texting and using his I-pad. It took them 10 weeks to make a decision, with no communication to the internal candidates during that time.

Interview Question – to paraphrase: you just surgery a few months ago, are you sure you are up to the task?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary as they would not budge on the vacation time.

TAM Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit in August 2009.

Interview Details Classical interview thru different sales level (team AM ans SE), n+1, n+2, and HR

Interview Question – Typical question for any sales position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Panduit.

Interview Details A joke.

Interview Question – None really. It was pretty straight forward.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay was low and reviews were bad. I didn't want to go down this road.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panduit.

Interview Details Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Warehouse Technician I Interview

Warehouse Technician I
DeKalb, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Panduit in July 2009.

Interview Details You have to take a test. It takes about an hour. Then you get an interview with 2 people. Questions are easy.

Interview Question – When have you felt honesty was inappropriate and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a job and I took it.

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Burr Ridge, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Panduit.

Interview Details Brownies

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was very low. Morale is low. Bad reviews of workplace. Management is an unjustified mess. Software needs draino.

Data Center Design Architect Interview

Tinley Park, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Panduit in May 2012.

Interview Details Very nice phone interview was first. After there was a flight out to WHQ for a day long round of interviews. It was a lot of people and a lot of questions but overall it was fairly relaxed. They really wanted to get to know me and how I have handled issues in the past. They wanted to know how I work and the manner that I think about problems.

Interview Question – They were very interested in the direction that I feel IT is going (focused on the data center environment).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very easy. Their HR rep put together a generous relocation package great salary and decent benefits.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panduit

Worked for Panduit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panduit interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Panduit employees and interview candidates.