Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

63 interviews

1.8

63 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ames, IA (US)
Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2014.

The manager was super rude. He definitely didn't care at all, I had an interview, and he wasn't nice at all. He never smiled, or anything. Never will I probably go back again.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2011.

Spoke to the general manager of the store and then once hired, I started the training process which took a couple weeks. He asked me very general questions about school, other jobs I've had, and my future goals.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread.

It went really well; the general manager took my interview and he said he would like to see me working there in the future. I was supposed to get a follow up call for the second interview but didn't. I called back a few days later and left a message, to see when I was supposed to come in next, but they did not reply back to my message.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

Went in to speak with manager, set up a time for the next day to talk. Next day I showed up, and chatted with the manager. It took 20 minutes tops. He asked me about customer service experience, what I like about customer service, and some personal questions (what were my future plans, what did I like doing in my spare time). Very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What suggestion do you have to improve customer experience?   View Answer

I accepted another job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in January 2014.

It was fine. Not the best.

Interview Questions
    • They kept asking how old I was. It was kind of insulting after repeatedly telling them.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Branson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Branson, MO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2012.

The person interviewing me did not ask me any questions about my experience or availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2013.

Had one on one interview. Everything was very standard; tell me about yourself, previous work experience. We discussed training, projected start date and pay. Was told I would train in different areas and not to expect to full time work. I was offered the job and am awaiting to find when I will begin training.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hurst, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2011.

Had two interviews. The first manager thought i was awful, the second thought i was great. The second manager hired me. There were Lots of standard, easy questions. The manager tried to keep a relaxed atmosphere by slouching in his chair, there is no need to wear formal business clothes. I even waited an hour after arriving 15 min. early for the interview, just for the manager to finally come over and interview me.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what were my strengths, and what were my weaknesses   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2011.

They hire me on my smile and up beat attiude and what on my rumuse

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult or unexpected I know all   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Panera Bread.

When I applied here I applied online and got a call back around 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. I got asked a lot of questions about how well i work i groups which is really what they're looking for, I always referred back to college.

Interview Questions
    Make sure you clear and upfront with them during your interview of what you want out of the job because they will screw you over

Worked for Panera Bread? Contribute to the Community!