PepsiCo

Relevance Date Difficulty

RSR Interview

RSR

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details Phone Interview, then called in for a face to face with 2 managers. Then i got a call over a month later to come in for another interview with 2 different managers. Then i got hired.

Interview Question – Very easy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2010.

Interview Details The interview process was shady. The interviews already knew that they were going to hire someone from the inside but had myself and one other candidate interview and told us both that each of us had strengths and weakness and we were both liked. In the end they chose a candidate from another dept.

Interview Question – Do I have experience in areas in which I already hold a degree (Bachelors and Masters)   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Great interview process, organized and managed well. A little lengthy considering the position I was applying for, but a company can never be too safe in regards to who they hire.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview Interview

Maintenance Interview
Tucker, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at PepsiCo in June 2014.

Interview Details Two person Interview, On Line "skills assessment test" more of a personality, Basic comprehension, and math skills test, Why do you want to work for Pepsi, Where do you see yourself in five years, This can be a high pressure demanding position, Describe how you have dealt with that in a past experience, or describe a previous similar situation! Draw a standard Motor controller circuit, How would you align Three pulley on separate shafts, How would you troubleshoot a VFD conveyer system, Still in process but Hopeful, sounds like a great Opportunity, sounds like a good learning Opportunity, people seemed like they would be Good to work for, Knowledgeable, and diligent, Left a strong Implication that there would be routine Overtime, Often and expected, Company comes first situation, Understandable in a Maintenance environment since the equipment must run for anyone to work, and you don't make money or product when the line is down! Implied that there would be future Upgrades, and replacing older equipment, so Much to learn, Long Hours inevitable! Sounds exciting exhilarating and demanding! Pay seemed more than fair, looking forward to call back!

Interview Question – They askes several times if I had any questions for them? I did extensive reserch Online, prior, So I did not. But I fear the fact that I did NOT, may reflect lack of interest, which is NOT the case, Fact is I already found out all I needed to know to be interested in the position!   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Evansville, IN (US)

I interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview, in person interview, then location interview based on where I wanted to be located for the position. Was flown to my territory for the final interview and then given a tour of the location.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Kathleen, GA (US)

I interviewed at PepsiCo in February 2013.

Interview Details 3 interviews had to take a basic skills test to qualify did receive job offer very satified with initial pay rate. great interview very detailed interview questions refered to the job

Interview Question – technical questions about the position   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Supply Chain Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details Met representatives at a college campus information session, everybody who attended was granted an interview. First interview was on campus, two PepsiCo associates that asked behavioral questions (biggest achievement, strengths and weaknesses, working in a team, etc.), pretty low key. I received a call about a week later and my next interview was on-site.

Went on-site and had a panel interview with four employees, more behavioral questions but some technical about LSS.

Interview Question – When and why would you use regression analysis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate, they didn't budge even though I had another offer that had a higher salary.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details First Round: On campus interview with the HR Manager and Finance Senior Manager. Basic interview questions; asked about computer skills and an overview of the resume.
Second Round: On site interview with various employees in the Finance department (prior year intern, Senior and junior managers and analysts)

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview Details 2 person interview. Trades guy and Admin interviewed me. Very informative and scenario type questions. Looked like they where interested in knowing the individual not just the skills. Had a tour of the premise after which was both informative and at the same time a continuation of the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Pepsi   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Would have been paid less than current job

Merchdiser Interview

Merchdiser

Interviewed at PepsiCo

Interview Details applied online. filled out application had one interview at the main office, pretty much standard interview, very relaxed and layed back felt confident in the whole hiring and interview process

Interview Question – standard questions   Answer Question

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!