PepsiCo

Updated 28 Jan 2015
Updated 28 Jan 2015

2.8

Carrier Manager Interview

first is the one way interview. They were all behavior questions in one way interview. then they called for a phone interview wanted to know the previous working experience & set up a on site interview with six people. They explained the opening and asked all the questions related to the opening.

Environmental Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

CV application through website - nothing more than CV and a few questions regarding equal opportunities, face to face interview - comprising 2 competency and 2 technical questions, assessment centre - individual interview competency based only, group exercise that included a ridde. Very casual process.

Interview Questions
    • casual questions: why the role? why the company? challenging situation? a time when you were in conflict with someone you had to work in a team?   Answer Question

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

It was a panel style interview. There were two people that were there and read scripted questions. Best to give in depth answers. There may have been five or six questions in all. Went fairly quick though.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had an upset customer, why were they upset and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at PepsiCo.

FIlled out online application
    1 Week later received telephone interview for Pepsi Co and was scheduled for person to person interview a week later.
    Conducted person to person interview with area manager, took about 15 mins and went well
    2 Weeks after interview I received a call from Pepsi saying I was selected and do I accept the conditional offer.
    Had to get drug screen and background check completed within 48 hours/ I went the next day.

36 hours later everything was cleared and I was told I can start training that next week.

Note..2 days after my person to person interview I was not allowed to apply for any other Pepsi jobs, so I guess I was selected then. (Just my guess)

Interview Questions
    • What's your prior experience dealing with conflicts with supervisors, please give examples on how you resolved the conflict?
      What's your prior experience dealing with conflicts with co-workers, please give examples on how you resolved the conflict?
      How would you deal with a hostile customer?
      Why do you want to work for Pepsi?
      What do you know about Pepsi?
      Whats your experience merchandising products?

Answer Question

District Sales Leader Interview

Great interview process, the persons interviewing are very friendly and care a lot about each candidate. The process was great. There are a series of interviews with different people. Two persons in each interview and multiple interviews back to back. The process was very competitive with the other candidates as well. overall a great experience with great feedback and a great interview.

District Sales Leader Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Three stages to the hiring process. First is an initial interview with simple basic questions. Then if you move on, you do a ride-along with a truck driver in the area, where you are evaluated based on your attitude and interest level. Then finally, I was called up for a final interview and it consisted of a 2 day even with lots of networking opportunities and 3 interviews, each with 2 people in the room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Route Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Apply online, if selected will get interview call, if passed in interview, job begins immediately, training is provided. They need more people with selling skills, good communication, good driving records and no drug use. Interview is very friendly and open environment, no pressure. No prior experience in sales or route sales required. Training is promised and is given for weeks, or until trained to spec.

Interview Questions
    Pre-negotiated offer, the job posting explained it all.

Packer Interview

Online application. They then called you and you did an in person interview. You also needed to take a drug test in order to receive a job offer. They would call you but it took several months for them to finally call you back.

None negotiable

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Three interviews each with one person and each 30 minutes long. Great process, smooth and easy. Questions were average interview questions. The hiring managers were great and they gave a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to operate outside of your comfort zone.   Answer Question