PepsiCo Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

I gave the recruiter my resume at the career fair at my University. I was called in for an interview about 1-2 weeks later. Interview was conducted by two PepisCo employees. I walked them through my resume and they asked me 3-4 (tell me about a time where...) questions. Somewhat challenging interview.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Operations Resource Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had met the recruiters at my college's career showcase and then submitted my application. A week later I was contacted to schedule an interview with them and then that next week I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time you had to persuade a group of people towards an idea or project?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I did mine over Skype and it was pretty straight forward. Make sure you know Pepsi Products! It was overall a good experience as an interview and with the company. They read your resume so prepared to be questioned on it! The interview took about 10 minutes but it felt like it went by fast.

I didn't negotiate.

Pepsi Direct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Horrible Interview Process!! Very unprofessional. The interviewer was almost yelling at me, and smelled really bad. Appeared very uneducated and acted like they HATE their job!! The phone interview lady spoke very poor English!! When I went for interview, the place has about 30 security guards walking around every where and VERY rude!!

Interview Questions

VERY low pay, very unprofessional management, VERY low Morale at Pepsi Call Center in Winston-Salem, NC.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied through university website and met with two current employees a few weeks later for first round interview. Asked questions about my resume, why I wanted to work for PepsiCo and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to present an unfavorable change in a company?   Answer Question

Full Time Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Applied online. Within 2 days received an email to schedule interview. 3 days later came the interview. Was told there was only one job opening and lots of candidates. Interview went well, after two days received an email updating stating I was currently being under consideration. 5 days letter received a contingent offer. Next day did my drug screen and background. 2 days later got a call from HR saying my background and drug screen came back good. And gave me a start date.

Interview Questions
    • What new skill have you learned from your current or previous job?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were in a stressful situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

I applied online through my university. They requested an interview. I meet with the two recruiters at the career fair the day before my interview. I had a one to one interview at my campus. Then I was asked to complete an online assessment. Next I flew to Dallas for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very relaxed. Recruiter was super personable. Asked about my experience on my resume. Tell me about a time when you worked in a group.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo.

I had one interview. The interview was in a group panel setting. The interview took about 1 hour. The interview process was fairly painless. A lot of different questions were asked from the group panel interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you would handle an issue with an angry store manager. Also tell me about you have demonstrated keeping your composure in a intense situation.   Answer Question

Management Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and unexpected question was a bunch of What if" and "An example of when..." kind of behavioral questions. I should have prepared these, I had not and really was stumped and ended up giving them real examples and expressed my honest opinions (not a good idea esp if you are opinionated like me).   Answer Question