Peterbilt Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.7

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Peterbilt.

Interview

The interview was rather formal. Spoke with the HR department first on the phone. That was followed up by an in person interview with mid management. Second round of interviews was with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are a good fit for the job.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview: Section manager and team leaders. After the initial sit-down, I received a plant tour. Returning to the section manager's office, HR person, manager, and I briefly discussed salary. Comments were that it was a good interview on my part. I left and never heard from them again in the 2.5 months since.

Overall Peterbilt is nice people whose HR department could improve by providing definite closure.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume/tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever made any mistakes? Tell us about it. What was your responsibility in it?   1 Answer
    • We are concerned you would be bored here.   1 Answer

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• have you faced any problem with your team mates? how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Peterbilt.

Interview

There was phone interview which consisted of really basic questions. Immediately after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for my in person interview. Because the job posting is vague they bring in what ever managers who need an extra body. I personally interviewed with three managers and the HR rep. It was a little daunting at first, but I quickly became comfortable.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I was asked about my Eagle Scout project.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Interview

Just general questions like why this company and why are u a best candiate

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peterbilt in June 2011.

Interview

The day after applying i received a call to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and asked general questions relating to the qualifications posted for the job. Then three days later an in person interview was scheduled. This consisted of an engineer and a person from HR. Dealt with the qualification for the job posting again. Very easy in my book.

Applications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX (US)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR person and boss of department interviewing for. Both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a conflict with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Sale Coordonator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Peterbilt (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

interview with superior and RH responsible and then with president

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Peterbilt in January 2008.

Interview

Thourough and took a long time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very minimal