Peterbilt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Interviewed at Peterbilt

Interview Details Phone Interview

Interview Question – have you faced any problem with your team mates? how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Associate Design Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Peterbilt.

Interview Details There was phone interview which consisted of really basic questions. Immediately after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for my in person interview. Because the job posting is vague they bring in what ever managers who need an extra body. I personally interviewed with three managers and the HR rep. It was a little daunting at first, but I quickly became comfortable.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. I was asked about my Eagle Scout project.   Answer Question

Sale Coordonator Interview

Quebec, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Peterbilt in November 2010.

Interview Details interview with superior and RH responsible and then with president

Interview Question – Why getting an interview with us while still working   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Assembler

Interviewed at Peterbilt

Interview Details Just general questions like why this company and why are u a best candiate

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Peterbilt in January 2008.

Interview Details Thourough and took a long time

Interview Question – none, very standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very minimal

Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Peterbilt in June 2011.

Interview Details The day after applying i received a call to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and asked general questions relating to the qualifications posted for the job. Then three days later an in person interview was scheduled. This consisted of an engineer and a person from HR. Dealt with the qualification for the job posting again. Very easy in my book.

Interview Questions

Applications Technician Interview

Denton, TX (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Peterbilt in February 2011.

Interview Details Interview with HR person and boss of department interviewing for. Both were nice.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a conflict with a co-worker?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peterbilt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peterbilt interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Peterbilt employees and interview candidates.