Philip Morris International
www.pmi.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Philip Morris International Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview Details Human Resources and then direct employer together with other senior managers. (at the same time)

Interview Question – very informal.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said they didn't negotiate but reality is that they do. (they have ranks)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online - interviewed at Philip Morris International in May 2011.

Interview Details 3 Interviews, 1st one with an external consultant, they gave me some test to do and an English test (at Philip Morris Spain don´t use English at all, actually my exmanager couldn´t even say "hello") 2nd one with 2 people, the responsible of a region and the responsable of a big zone of Spain they ask me about my motivation and not many more things, I thing I like them and just that, the 3rd one was with my future manager and the Responsible of the zone I´ve already menthioned. They tried to scare me punching the table at which I was sitting, but they didn´t get it and I think that´s whay they hired me.

Interview Question – Do you want this vacant? Are you sure?
Tell us Why you are better than the others candidates.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They give me a contract and I signed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Philip Morris International

Worked for Philip Morris International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philip Morris International Territory Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Philip Morris International employees and interview candidates.