Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.8

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2009.

Applied online in response to job ad. Received call from HR and had a initial screen phone interview. Went in for 1:1 interview with Sales Manager. Went well. Got on shortlist and was invited in for 2nd interview with Sales Manager and MD. Found this interview bit awkward, they had already made a decision and I was there just to complete the diligence process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the current Sales challenges faced by the company?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   View Answer

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2014.

Hiring process was smooth. 1 online test followed by a GD and 2 interviews. All being elimination rounds. The office is good. The staff was very polite and treated everyone well. The problem with such interviews though is you don't get to know if you are going in the wrong direction.

Interview Questions
    • None as such (it all went around why you left your previous job and why you want to leave the current job). It was a very friendly discussion though now i realize that I should have tried continuing the discussion in a constructive direction.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2011.

Email about potential job interview,, most everything was done via email,, which went to corp office in Ct, then I had to wait to hear back from someone locally .

there wasn't any

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danbury, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Interview Questions

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!