Polo Ralph Lauren Designer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Designer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in June 2012.

it was a freelance position that was to hire permanetly. I stayed there for 7 months and they hired me to full time position. I took the job and now working for a while now. Alot of drama

Other Interview Reviews for Polo Ralph Lauren

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in February 2012.

Interviewed with Design Director in showroom. It was very casual and went through the usual questions of what job duties are, what fabrics and factories they normally use. One question that was a bit fun was if I could chose any celebrity/model to represent the company who would it be.
    There wasn't much follow up until a week later when I was asked to submit a project. It's now been 3 weeks and no word yet.

Interview Questions
    • What celebrity style would you say is most relevant in terms of denim?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Polo Ralph Lauren in February 2010.

Horrible experience. After being considered one of their "top contenders", they never returned a single phone call for 5 months. They pay next to nothing for hard labor which usually results in un-payed and unrecognized overtime. Interview consisted of annoying boasting of their multicultural outreach and important brand name. Who cares about that if they treat their employees (and potentials) like trash anyway?

Interview Questions

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!