Procter & Gamble

883 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Question – The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Question – 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Question – all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

Interview Details I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Question – The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Legal (Mexico City) Interview

Legal (Mexico City)
Mexico City (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

Interview Details P&G has this process in which you go from an IQ and psychometric exam to a "panel interview".

I aced the IQ test. One of those days that you just click.

After that, recruiter scheduled me to interview with a person from sales. Apparently it is a policy of P&G for the interviewer not being part of the work team or division you're applying to.

This of course led to a lot of miscommunication. I think I bored my interviewer to death with my legal background. Also, a very bad interviewer.

Interview Question – Please letme know of a time that you faced defeat successfully.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Finance Interview

Finance
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2014.

Interview Details I applyed in November and I was contacted for the first time in January for a phone interview. Right after the phone interview we schedule a full-day assessment for February. There I had to take a logic test (was not difficult - like the one on the online assessment), then three interview.

Interview Question – The questions were the usual ones: why industrial? why Procter? What did you learn from yoru exchenge program? biggest challenge? how do you motivate people?
Tell me a situation were you showed initiative.
Your biggest failure.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Question – I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details There are online tests, as well as a written test. After passing all 3, you will then be asked to come down for an interview. There will be another final round of interview which determines if you will be offered a position in the company. The duration of the entire process is very lengthy therefore you have to be prepared to wait.

Interview Question – Be prepared for situational questions, such as crisis management. Be sure to mention the results of your actions. Show that you take on ownership of projects/tasks.   Answer Question

Sales Co-op Interview

Sales Co-op

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details 1st stage is essentially applying to the P&G career website. After that you are required to do an online assessment / logic test. You need to pass this in order to get into the 2nd stage. The 2nd stage of the process included: 1) a written test that includes logic/math/verbal; 2) and an interview;
The 3rd stage of the process (that's if they ask you to come back) is to go in for an interview. This will be with directors / managers.

Interview Question – The question that was unexpected for me was "tell me a time when you had to analyze a complex set of data"   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!