Procter & Gamble

874 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Question – The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Question – 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Question – all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

Interview Details I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Question – The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

R&D Researcher Interview

R&D Researcher

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details I had a phone interview after submitting a resume during the school career fair. After the phone interview which asked several behavioural questions, I was invited for a day visit. This had a math test and also another interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you have to deliver results with limited resources. Come right out of school I had to faced this situation and so it was challenging to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unfortunately I did not negotiate. I wish I had.

Section Manager Interview

Section Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process is basically a 4-step process... 1) Give the hiring test, 2) if cleared, you will have to fill an online assessment form, 3) if short-listed, will be called for a short 30 mins screening interview, 4) if cleared, you will have to appear in minimum 3 comprehensive interviews.

Interview Question – How did you manage between leadership and avoiding conflict with your peer/subordinate groups...?   Answer Question

SIP Planner Interview

SIP Planner
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Applied online ;Online questionnaire- then personal iq test. Once I passed they called me for interview with 3 managers.
Normally one is the HR leader 2nd is the applied department leader and one more from other department.

Interview Question – -Favorite car   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview Details Applied for a summer internship in Paris online. After the online tests, I had one phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After that I went to P&G to pass a written test. Following the test, I had 2 more phone/video conference interviews lasting about 1 hour each, all behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you used your personal expertise to solve a problem   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Business Development Interview

Customer Business Development
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2011.

Interview Details I went through 1 timed online test that involves English and Mathematics, symbols and pictorial representations, 1 repeat test at P&G office (timed) after I have passed the online one, attended 4 face-to-face interviews by different category CBD managers each time, and 1 field assessment at Carrefour Hypermarket (24hrs submission) - all in the span of 10 months from the start of my job application via the P&G career portal.

Interview Question – For me, it is difficult when the 'language' used is uncommon. Misunderstanding or getting to the right response could be a challenge. For example, during my F2F interviews, there are some 'jargons' used by a couple of interviewers, and the requirements for the field assessment is to write a '1-pager', presenting my findings with the concept of 'start-continue-stop'. These (1-pager, start-stop-continue concepts) may be very common 'P&G' terms or practice, which I have to do some research online and asking around to better understand how to tackle correctly. In fact, after I joined, I realised the P&G preferred method for a 1-pager is to write with an inverted pyramid concept, with the recommendation as the opening paragraph vs as the conclusion.   Answer Question

Human ResourcesSpain Interview

Human ResourcesSpain
Alcobendas (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2014.

Interview Details I apply online throught the site of P&G and they send me to do 2 psychotechnic tests. When I passed the tests, they invited me to an interview at Madrid, where I had to do one more test and the interview with a group of HR assistants. We had 65 minutes to do the test, that it was quite difficult, but from the other hand, anyone could choose to do it in his native language. The test included a Reasoning part, a numerical and an econometric, a total of 50 questions. And finally, if you pass the test, you have the opportunity to have the interview with the assistants.

Interview Question – The numerical part of the test it was difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!