Procter & Gamble

Updated 20 Nov 2014
Updated 20 Nov 2014

3.4

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Questions
    • The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions
    • 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Questions
    • The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question
    P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Junior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After applying online, I had to do an online Assessment Center and a logic test. After 3 weeks I got the Invitation for a telephone interview which I passed. 3 days later I was invited for a day visit at P&G. There I had to pass another test (1 hour), had lunch with an Assistant Brand Manager to ask questions and afterwards three interviews in a row, each for about an hour. The employees were friendly and polite.

Customer Business Development Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview and hiring process is quite extensive. First step was to submit application, write a logical reasoning test, and a personality test. If you did well on the first, you were invited in for another test with 3 components: problem solving, comprehension, and logical reasoning. Interviews were awarded after that.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you had to take a new perspective on something and what results did it lead to?   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Step 1 - Apply only and complete both personality and Shapes reasoning test
    Step 2 - In school reasoning test, 60 mins: Math problems, logic questions and shapes
    Step 3 - 1st round in person interview: 1 hour, 2 people interviewing you, 10 behavioural questions
    Step 4 - 2nd round in person interview: head office

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used data to come to a conclusion   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

I went through online assessment process for this job opening in Singapore and this test is quite similar to the pre-test uploaded in P&G website so once you find easy on the pre-test, you will do well on the real test. Make sure this assessment will not put you on the road to the next step, interview, although it is easy...

Business Analyst Interview

1 to 1 interview and typical questions such as describe a situation when you blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla... HR would go through your CV yet he was very friendly. I had six questions to answer. None of them were too difficult to answer. Still I enjoyed the interview very much.

Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager Interview

Applied through campus recruiter who I met at a career fair and online. Recruiter called to prep me for the assessment and personality tests. Somewhat difficult personality questions asking you what you would do in certain situations. In real life I would have done 2-3 of the given options, making it hard to choose between the answers.

Interview Questions
    • If you made a mistake, would you a) apologize b) fix the mistake c) acknowledge your mistake d) e)   Answer Question