Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated 30 Oct 2014
Updated 30 Oct 2014

3.4

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Questions
    • The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions
    • 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Questions
    • The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question
    P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Senior Manager Interview

The whole hiring process with this company took 6 months. Took 2 test and went through 4 rounds of interviews, including one trip to China to meet hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were mostly practical question related to collaboration.   Answer Question

Product Supply Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied through school job board. Started with logic test that you have to take online when applying. After that I had an initial behavioral interview on campus, then flown out to Cincinnati for 2nd round interviews. They treated the interviewees extremely well, feeding us at really nice restaurants and housing us at a nice hotel. We got to tour the local facilities as well. Finally, you take another logic test for an hour and then have an interview with 1-2 upper-level management. Most people get the job once you make it to 2nd rounds.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, all behavioral. The logic tests are difficult in finding certain patterns from shapes.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Psychometric test followed by aptitude round whhich was followed by two interview rounds. questions were mostly from cv and behavourial interview in thier bangalore assessment centre.It was in their assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging thing you have ever done.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable as I was a fresher

Business Class Participant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Before interview I have passed an online-test and Reasoning test. An interviewer was very friendly. All the questions were about different situations I have been to and how I handled them. A certain structure of answers was required to be used(problem->action->result).

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation where you used all your skills?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It was done through university recruiting. Then was an interview done by Hiring Manager. Then in person reasoning test. It was really straight forward the questions and the timing was not that long.

CBD AM Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The best way to get the job is through internship summer program or by participating in various PG events. The target audience is the students of the last year of study. All hiring process is going through web portal pg.com. if OK , than it usually 3 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Usually it's the common approach - questions about the situations where you demonstrate your skills.   Answer Question
    There is no room for negotiation.