Procter & Gamble Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
887 interviews

3.4

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Questions
    • The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions
    • 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Questions
    • The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question
    P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

When I got to the assessment centre, they gave us an unexpected numerical reasoning test before actually starting the interview. I thought that was dodgy because we had all come unprepared. I think companies have a duty to walk you through the application & interview process, which they failed at.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard. What they did was ask about my what I wrote in my resume.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Had to pass a generic online questionnaire beforehand. 1:1 interview at college career fair followed up by 3 separate interviews at plant. Decision made within a week and plant was easy to work with on start date.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Browns Summit, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Browns Summit, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Through College - There was a psychometric test, followed by aptitiude and 2 rounds of HR.Aptitiude had a minimum cut off. The test was in Bangalore. HR was for 2 rounds. Mostly from CV

Legal (Mexico City) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2011.

P&G has this process in which you go from an IQ and psychometric exam to a "panel interview".

I aced the IQ test. One of those days that you just click.

After that, recruiter scheduled me to interview with a person from sales. Apparently it is a policy of P&G for the interviewer not being part of the work team or division you're applying to.

This of course led to a lot of miscommunication. I think I bored my interviewer to death with my legal background. Also, a very bad interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Please letme know of a time that you faced defeat successfully.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

They are the worst that I'ver ever head. They make an exam, that it last 60 minutes but it doesn't work. Their hiring process is so long, because they have four steps to hire.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!