Procter & Gamble

869 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Question – The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Question – 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Question – all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

Interview Details I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Question – The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Human ResourcesSpain Interview

Human ResourcesSpain
Alcobendas (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2014.

Interview Details I apply online throught the site of P&G and they send me to do 2 psychotechnic tests. When I passed the tests, they invited me to an interview at Madrid, where I had to do one more test and the interview with a group of HR assistants. We had 65 minutes to do the test, that it was quite difficult, but from the other hand, anyone could choose to do it in his native language. The test included a Reasoning part, a numerical and an econometric, a total of 50 questions. And finally, if you pass the test, you have the opportunity to have the interview with the assistants.

Interview Question – The numerical part of the test it was difficult.   Answer Question

European Planning Center Interview

European Planning Center

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014.

Interview Details Applied on the P&G website. Got called for the reasoning test which was pretty easy except a bit on the longer side. Was asked generic HR questions from the P&G question sheet. (e.g. the biggest challenge you have faced, biggest regret if there's any, biggest achievement etc.)

Interview Question – Biggest regret of your life   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2010.

Interview Details Initial application must be done through their career web site, go to pg.com/jobs. Fill in application form. Then you will receive a screening test is like habits and personality and the second test is problem solving similar to a brief SAT. All steps in the process are filters. Then if you pass you will be invited to the screening interview and then to the comprehensive interviews (three interviews with the function or department.

Interview Question – Interviews are based on competence. Prepare your examples in advance. Remember specific experiences where you demonstrated different skills such as decision making, problem solving and analytical skills, creativity leadership and influence, communication, among others, be specific in your answers, provide context, what did you do and the results you got. Examples of questions
Tell me about a time where you got results working with a team? what was your role?, Describe the most difficult decision you have made?, Describe an example where you propose a new idea in your job that was implemented.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on salary, P&G hires entre level, recently graduated candidates and entry salary is set.

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details It starts with the "on line test". Do not take this lightly! It evaluates your reasoning skills and your potential as a manager/leader. If you fail the test, your interviewing process stops before it starts. And you will have to wait another year before you can take it again!
Since I was an experienced candidate (not a right-out-of-college grad), I did an initial phone interview, then I was asked to do a site interview. I was flown out to the site, did a series of 1:1 conversations with other managers (including breakfast and lunch), then was given a tour (where I asked lots of questions), then a 2:1 interview with the plant manager and one of the Ops Manager. Within one hour, I was given an offer (a letter stating my salary). Interestingly they knew there wasn't an immediate opening just yet, so I had to agree that I would be ok not knowing my exact position until I started my employment. (2 months later). I stated that I" understand", and that I would let them know my decision within two days. From there I did a drug test, and flew home. The whole process from start to finish was 4 weeks, and overall I think it was very fair and well executed.

Interview Question – So why do you want to work for P&G manufacturing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The offer is the offer.

Legal Manager, Global Litigation and Dispute Resolution Interview

Legal Manager, Global Litigation and Dispute Resolution

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details Applied online and had to take several online tests. Once through this phase, the Interview process was detailed and included meeting with several managers in a panel and then a 1:1 to interview with actual hiring manager. Took approximately 3 months to get through the process and receive an offer.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some negotiation was required on the part of the hiring manager with HR on my behalf.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details Long and very difficult. Went thru 5 interviewers and they asked about everything. as long as you dont lie you will be fine. You need to be a leader, and a team player. Good one too. Prepare examples of both to tell.

Negotiation Details – non accepted. its a final offer always.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!