Procter & Gamble

Updated 21 Jan 2015
1,015 Interview Reviews

3.4

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Questions
    • The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

The interview process for internships is very competitive and there are a number of rounds to pass through. The first round is the online application. This includes a personality questionnaire and psychometric test. Once you have passed this stage, you will be invited to sit down psychometric test with other candidates and a representative from P&G. I believe this lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you pass this stage you are invited for a first round interview (this may be a telephone interview if you are interstate). The interview is conducted with 1-2 P&G managers. Next up is the 2nd round interview. You will be flown to the head office to undertake a panel interview with at least 3 managers. You may wait up to 4 weeks to find out if you have been successful, as many other candidates (varying functions) are being interviewed. All in all, despite the long recruitment process, it was an enjoyable experience (if you're prepared!)

Interview Questions
    • 1. Where do you see yourself if 5 years time? I know I know, some of you might be thinking that this is one of the easiest, most expected question one might be asked in an interview. However, given that I was so focused on developing answers for obscure, behavioral questions I didn't have a great answer for this!   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

I applied online which included a personality test and was then asked to come in for further testing - verbal reasoning, numerical etc which was held at a University campus. After this I was invited to a final round interview with one senior manager and two other team members at the P&G head office.

In the interview they ONLY asked behavioural questions and they were all very similar. Have PLENTY of examples ready for very generic behavioural questions. No technical questions, no questions in relation to P&G, just behavioural.

After the interview I was informed that it would take 1-2 weeks to get back to me. After over a month I had not heard anything, tried to email to follow up and got no response, called, left a message and finally a week later I was given a quick call to inform that I hadn't gone through, no feedback provided.

I found the long waiting period and lack or response very frustrating. I was also surprised that I was not required to do any phone or 1:1 interviews before final round.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioural example questions that were very similar to each other   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2008.

I was interviewed by the account manager of the brand I applied to. The initial interview lasted around one hour. It was mainly with behavioral questions to test my reactions in certain circumstances. It is not that hard given you have made full preparations before the interview and passed the online test and phone interview. For most of us I guess the most difficult part is the online test and the leadership skill test, the latter was a questionnaire need to be filled with your past knowledge, experiences and detailed examples.

Interview Questions
    • The job involves a lot of team work and we have offices/branches in different places. Normally you need to communicate with people in other cities or countries. Have you encountered this kind of situation in your past experience? If so , please elaborate.   Answer Question
    P&G has set the salary, so there is not much room to negotiate.

Customer Business Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I had an initial first interview over the phone. Followed up with another reasoning tests and a talk with a current P&G employee. Finally, there was a final round interview over the webcam.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you've had to use a lot of data to make a decision? Give an example of when people have disagreed with you and you needed to change their mind.   Answer Question

Customer Business Development Interview

I interviewed on their website. They contacted me for a Reasoning Test in the office. The test contained 3 parts: Language, Math and Logic. If you are selected, they will send you a sample to practice. Then I was called for a super day. I had a first interview with a HR person then right after another interview with the head of HR. Both interviews were very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • All fit questions, nothing unexpected. Logical part of the reasoning test was quite difficult but very feasible.   Answer Question

Manager Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

2 online tests (behavorial and logic)
    1 test on site (reasoning, maths, logic..)
    1 telephone interview
    2 interviews f2f

Questions in the interview related to my expectations, a summary of my CV and behavoiral questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, very good salary and conditions.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

PG's hiring process consist of 4 steps:
    - step 1: passing the online test.
    - step 2: passing the iq/personality test.
    - step 3: an interview with HR officer, general questions and most are behavioral based questions with some specific question about the internships, training,...etc.
    - step4: an interview with a manager, it get more specific, but questions were in general behavioral based, 40 min interview,
    - step 5: an interview with a panel of 2 persons, always behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when yu had set a goal but you wasnt able to achieve it   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

A test of mental capability was applied in the beginning. Its contents cover graphic intelligence, mathematic ability and reading comprehension. Only those who passed all tests proceeded to the interview phase, which contained two major phases with a 15 minutes break. I found the first round easy although it was heavily loaded with behavioural questions, while in the second round a professional HR marked all my answers and kept bombing me with difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • How will you promote our new product in a creative way.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I got called for assessment test on site, however I didn't have a chance to take the exam because I am studying abroad. The woman from HR told me they're going to let me know in order to set up another exam date, but that didn't happen yet. I'm waiting for them to call me and move along with process.