Prudential

Updated 17 Nov 2014
Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.7

Actuarial Intern Interview

interviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

individual and group interview, question about strength and weaknesses, group discussion and some techical question

Accounting Associate Interview

I was recruited from my college campus. The process was not difficult. the last round interview was at Roseland with 3 30 min interviews back to back with three different team leaders. Questions asked were basic scenario and behavior questions. You need to know the information about the company and be on top of their stock price if you want to get somewhere in the interview. No technical questions at all but it is always good to know your stuff

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Applied through University, heard back a couple of weeks later for an interview. The interview was purely behavioral with generic questions. The interviewer was nice but kind of awkward. There was a greeter to walk you through the entire situation.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time when you had to fix something because you foresaw a problem   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, Interviewed once at school, they asked strictly behavioral question. Final round interview more industry and market based. Make sure you know about fixed income and bonds

Real Estate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Long process, up to three different rounds of interviews. First round isn't terrible, but second round is a mix of regional colleges. Then final round is a super day with up to eight different interviews.

PCG Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

Applied through target school. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technicals. I had to submit a writing sample after my interview and was notified a day later for superday. Super day is two days, one for dinner and presentation, and the next has a written test and interviews all day. Pretty technical and accounting focused.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to invest in debt, what statements would you look at, what items on the statements and why? Walk me through the Cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

process was 3 weeks, wanted the project 200 so they could figure out potential clients. promoting themselves way to much. I felt they were trying to get as many people to fill position. my buddy from college was offered as well he turned it down as well

Interview Questions

dont feel comfortable asking friends and family to purchase policys form me. also fully commission. not fully full time for 6 months.

Operations Associate Interview

It’s easy to find the interview place. 4 people interviewed me one by one. Every one lasted for 30 minutes. Very nice people and relax interview process. Easy questions like what are your strengthens and weakness, tell me about yourself and what was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken..

STD Claims Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

Called for a phone interview first and then an on site interview. Was a basic interview and very easy questions. Phone interview lasted about 5 minutes and interview about 30m. Was made an offer while driving home from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions such as: name a time you had to give unfavorable news and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Agent Interview

Group Hiring Process. A lot of time selling the company. Utilized a screening software to determine if someone was aggressive enough. Everyone was very cordial and high energy. The Interviewer did make a point to everyone to discuss this opportunity with their spouse and how important it was for a total commitment. Also indicated that there was about a 90% drop out rate within a year.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was the financial backing for the building phase.   Answer Question

No Salary and did not have monies set aside for the building process