Prudential

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

2.7

Actuarial Intern Interview

interviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

individual and group interview, question about strength and weaknesses, group discussion and some techical question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

Asked to apply from my universities recruiting page. First interview was on campus and very technical, but it varies depending on the person. About a week later I received note that I was selected for a second interview with Prudential's capital group. They flew me to Chicago for a night and took very good care of me. The second interview consisted of 5 interviews at their office. Great experience overall.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prudential.

not much on the technical side, since this is a new role. fast, interview in full English. the interviewer focus on how the interviewee interest in the job. The process completed with writing skill test.

Interview Questions
    • Do you mind to travelling a lot?with also having the responsibility on daily "behind the desk" task?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prudential in February 2015.

The interview was brief but informative. Benefits were discussed and we talked about what kind of work I would be doing. The interview was a breeze with no difficult questions asked and it seemed that they had already decided to hire me before I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you know about our products   View Answer

Operations Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

This was fairly quick . I enjoyed that they wanted to know more about me . The interview first on the phone which takes about 30 min and they checked on my background . Then I had a group interview which they explained the position and the history of the company . I like how they welcomed me with open arms

Interview Questions
    Salary was exceptional for no experience

Personal Financial Consultant Interview

Pretty straightforward interview.
    2 rounds of interview
    Initial round was to complete a behavioral type survey, followed by a rather informal chat with the manager.
    2nd round involved more questions pertaining to life goals.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about how well you treat the people around you. In particular your friends and family.   Answer Question

Financial Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

Applied online. After applying online I received interview phone call then after all of that I received an in-person interview. Everyone was very pleasant. Seems like a great company to work for.

Team Leader Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

3 interviews during 2 week period in 1998, panel and 1-on-1. Panel interviews were a surprise. Then individual. Questions were analytical and situational. Background info on tech then more on analytical skills.

Business Systems Architect Interview

Applied online. Quick phone interview first, then (if all goes well) face-to-face. Back for two face to face with multiple team members. Environment seemed casual and easy going.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral based interview...tell me about your biggest failure...tell me about how you handled not hitting an extremely important dedline.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

It was a pretty short process. You first met with an hiring manager and the interview was more like a conversation. You then had to do your top 200 people that you can contact to start your business. Make sure you have close to 200 even if they are not potential customers. Then you meet the division manager and you get a background check.