PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct 2014

149 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

they ask you loads of questions about your past experiences ask you why you chose PwC over the other firms and ask you about your career outlook and talk about your goals

it was very easy bro

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied on the careers website online and was contacted by phone to arrange a 1:1 interview. They offered the associate position with the e-assurance department. The interview was good, mainly about them getting to know you, your experience and whether you fit with the role. They offered to rotate me across the different departments in the company.

Associate Interview

The hiring and interview process included the following stages:
    1. Review of resume by recruiter.
    2. Initital communication by the recruiter.
    3. Review of resume by the practice.
    4. Interview by the Senior Manager
    5. Interview by the Partner
    6. Interview by the HR Manager
    7. Decision communicated by the recruiter

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

1. One on campus interview, interview with a manager.
    2. On site interview including a pre-night dinner and meet with two interviewers in the second day, one is senior manager, another is a partner.

Associate Interview

It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Questions
    • Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Applied through employee referral. Received mail within a week to schedule an interview. I found the recruiter a little unprofessional. I couldn't hear what she was asking. Kept on writing all that I said while I was speaking.Asked about my resume, my achievements, how I have helped others, if I had taken help from others etc.
    She would not reply to any follow up emails or turn back calls.

Associate Interview

It was a ridiculous process. Absolutely horrible. At the same time, it was an amazing experience. You have to say that they have very good interview process system. Also, i don't remember anything of that. I do not know what all things were useful or not. I don't remember who took the interview.

Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Called by HR to confirm the information and interview date. The interview started with written test, and followed by HR interview. It was basic and mainly focused on CV. The interviewer was really nice, and gave me feedback on my performance. Two weeks after the first interview, I was informed that I was going to have manager interview shortly.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round on campus, then on site superday

Interview Questions
    • Where else are you interviewing? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

Written test, interview with HR, and then interview with two advisory supervisors.