PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

2.8

155 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Online submission answering set questions. This is followed by an online assessment which looks at analytical and reasoning skills. The third step is a phone interview followed by assessment centre day. The assessment centre involved individual and group case studies.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly questions involving past experiences. e.g. describe the most difficult situation you have been in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Received phone call from HR (some questions were asked and then asked to go for assessment)
    Go through a numerical reasoning test and an English written test.
    If you passed the assessment, you will be offered for an opportunity to interview.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

I applied via on-campus recruiting system and just finished the first-round interview. I haven't done the second-round yet. The first-round interview was held on campus. I interviewed with a partner from the office I applied for. The questions were mostly about my resume and behavioral. The behavioral questions included the biggest challenge, team work setting, leadership, etc. The interviewer was nice and gentle.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

SHL tests-HR interview-Accounting & Auditing Exam-Case Study-Group Discussion-Partner Interview
    why assurance
    Have you applied for any other graduate jobs?
    Why do you want to work for PwC? Why PwC instead of another Big 4 firm?
    all the process took about 2 weeks.

Take it or leave it offer

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

First round was through campus interview. Basic behavioural questions. Nothing unexpected.
    The second round was on site professional talent centre includes 4 parts, which are group exercise, written report, partner interview, and office tour.
    Partner interview was the easiest one. Also behavioural questions and a chance you can ask questions. Just show your passion you will be fine.
    I failed in written part according to the feedback they gave. We are required to write a report based on given facts (8,9 pages) in half an hour. Grammar issues. sigh.. I believe they were testing your ability to filter necessary information from a bunch of facts and organize a report in limited time.
    Group exercise is not that hard I thought. All you need to do is sharing information and discussing just like the case you have in school.

Still a valuable experience. Staff are professional and passionate.
    Not bad for my first official interview.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Contact directly HR people. Just email them and got reply a few weeks later.
    I was invited for first round interview by HR
    Second round is to take test (Reading Comprehension, Data Analysis, and Essay)
    Third round - interview with Audit Manager.

Audit Associate Interview

On the company visit day, I got my par interview first. I asked questions about the latest news about the company and he was impressed. The second interview is senior interview, basically the repeat of par interview and the question is relatively easy. The third one is HR manager interview, repeat again. I think the par interview is the hardest because he asked many question from macro perspective and you really need to give your own opinion. I didn't answer the first one or two question very well, but I asked very good question back which I think has pretty big positive effect on my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Like the GAAP or accounting regulation is always change, what's your opinion towards those change..   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

group interview, picture drawing , icebraking, discussion, presentation, individual interview, partner interview, in assessment centre, not difficult, but rather keen competition, depending on your competitior englisg oral level
    then go to partner interview, about 30 mins, talk a lot, mainly about your personality , motivation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

3 INTERVIEWS
    1. Behavioural with Senior Associate
    2. Behavioural with Manager
    3. Conversational with Partner

The interview process is straight forward. Questions are pretty generic. They ask you questions regarding leadership, teamwork, challenges you've faced. Its important to know your resume inside and out always.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Set salary.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

1st stage: It takes about 2 weeks to review your application. If you are being selected, you have to attend the assessment before interview

2nd stage: 1 week after assessment, interview question are basic interview questions and some technical questions

Interview Questions
    Salary will follow market rate

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!