PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC (Sydney) in September 2012.

Interview

Online submission answering set questions. This is followed by an online assessment which looks at analytical and reasoning skills. The third step is a phone interview followed by assessment centre day. The assessment centre involved individual and group case studies.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions involving past experiences. e.g. describe the most difficult situation you have been in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. The second round was on-site, I met with a manager, a HR and a partner. Each had half a hour. Questions were all relatively easy.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was a very good mix of personal questions and behavioral based questions. I was interviewed by a partner. Topics ranged from my family background, golf, and sports, to career goals, how I think I would fit in with the firm, and my qualifications.

Auditing involves a good understanding of financial accounting, along with good social skills to interact with the client and audit team. If a candidate can show they have good grades, good work history, and extracurricular activities they should feel comfortable entering an interview room for this type of job.

I would prepare for this type of interview like any other. Practice (or brush up on) basic behavioral based interview questions, and make sure you can show your accounting knowledge if asked a technical question. Otherwise relax and be sociable to let your true personality show in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is construction in progress, and how can it affect both the income statement and balance sheet?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied both on campus and reached out to current PwC alumni from my college. I was first given an interview on campus, followed by an interview at the regional office. Everything was behavioral and conversational.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

the whole process lasted 4 weeks; first is the phone interview; then i was invited to office visit; they have a staff showing me around and answering my questions. next is manager interview; the last step is partner interview; typical questions; the partner was very nice; he asked easy questions. the interview was conversational. he asked about my family; he also talked about sports;

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. First round was behavioral, the second (final) round included two behavioral interviews and a chat with a partner. Overall the process was pretty smooth and people were nice. The questions were pretty standard, but you get a brain teaser or a weird question once or twice in each interview, so they can see how you react.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The questions are all behavioral questions.Also, review examples of the best answers and advice on how to answer these typical interview questions. The more you prepare, the more confident you'll feel during a job interview.job interviewers ask tough questions to trip you up or to get you to reveal information you may be trying to conceal. Others want to get a better sense of your thought process or see how you respond under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about your communication skills?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied and got contacted by the national HR for a phone screening interview in 3 weeks. The process was quick. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. There were 4 main questions.

Associate Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was fairly good. Interviewers were very friendly. Mostly checked skill sets. Gave detailed background of work to be carried out. Had 2 rounds of technical interview and one HR round.

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

interview did not take long to arrange, they only called me the day before and asked me to come in so I was a little surprised but I knew I had an interview during the time.