PwC

Getting the Interview

132 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details Online submission answering set questions. This is followed by an online assessment which looks at analytical and reasoning skills. The third step is a phone interview followed by assessment centre day. The assessment centre involved individual and group case studies.

Interview Question – Mainly questions involving past experiences. e.g. describe the most difficult situation you have been in.   Answer Question

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details This is a Standard procedure for new undergraduates: Online application, Numeric test and verbal test as a whole test, group assessment, one by one interview( manager interview), partner interview including background/ behavior interview and case interview(optional); if you are summer intern, just jump to the final round( partner interview)

Interview Question – Since i'm summer intern, I skipped the first two rounds interview and went to the final interview directly, the partner asked me about the internship's experience and how our team conducted the IPO audit   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details It was pretty standard, come for the day, do three interviews, do a social afterward and thats it.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy. They just kept asking me if I could handle the hard work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Interview Question – Understanding of the Risk Assurance   Answer Question

Bethlehem, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details I applied through the campus hiring and took less than one month to get the interview

Interview Question – How would you distribute bad news as the team leader?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Applied through school's career link website, went through all the networking events as well. People are quite friendly, and it helps a lot when alums have strong presence in the firm. Interviews are all behavioral, and relatively straightforward. They want to see you are a good fit for the firm.

Interview Question – Describe a challenge you have faced ethically in school or at work.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details I attended the career fair on campus and get the interview after about a week. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before the on campus interview. I was interviewed with a senior manager, but she is not in the office that I applied. Basically the interview was all about behavioral questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Ask about my prior experience with one of the big four firm   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and got invited to do the aptitude tests immediately.
After I passed all the aptitude tests, I was invited to to the 1st interview with a manager; the manager was friendly, and I then had my partner interview a few days later.
Finally, I received my offer after a week.

Interview Question – Why didn't you apply for ibanks?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got offer from the government

McLean, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Multiple interviews within a 2 day process, mostly focused on career goals and aspirations

Interview Question – Coming out of college I had little experience and a lot of questions were based on what I had done in certain situations in the past that I hadn't actually encountered   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; they give an offer and you take it or leave it

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details 1st round on campus interview, going smoothly with a conversation with senior manager. Fina round on-site superday, interviewed with 3 different people one by one.

Interview Question – which is your worst subject   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Audit Associate interview questions and advice. All 132 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.