PwC

Getting the Interview

65 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details Applied for a position under their graduate recruitment program (Sydney). Online application form starts off the recruitment process, followed by an invitation to an invite-only pre-interview networking event. A phone interview follows that, the one I received was conducting by a HR person who asked questions relevant to the position but seemed unqualified to have a intelligent discussion. An example was when the HR person asked for my opinions on a recent business/financial news event. She was unfamiliar with the topic herself and was frantically trying to scribble notes down instead of engaging in a two-way conversation. Finally, the HR person admitted that she was mainly trying to decide what role would suit me rather than respecting my ability to decide if I had the skills and qualifications to be competent in a role. The company took 2 weeks to get back with rejection email, offering to provide feedback via a telephone callback. After scheduling a time with their automated system, I was surprised that the call never came at all. Very unprofessional conduct for a prestigious firm.

Interview Question – What do you think a consultant does? Tell me about three of your strengths.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details 3 stage recruitment process: 1st stage tests; 2nd stage is an interview with someone from the HR dpt and 3rd stage consists of an interview with a partner.

Interview Question – What would you do with a water bottle tap?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed salary for new joiners and also for all the following positions.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details initial group technical assessement with other 15 candidates. Second step with a senior manager (personal and questions questions in italian and english). Third step with the partner (personal and technical questions + clear and detailed desciption of the type of job that I was going to begin)

Interview Question – In which italian company would you invest 1 million € today?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Written test in English, Numeric and Verbal intelligence; case study, related to the department you applied for; interview with a partner of department you applied for

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details With a phone call the HR specialist invites you in the office for an interview. Before the formal interview you have to complete an enghish test and a technical test. Once finished this part you are involved in the formal interview with the responsible of your future team. He/She asks you some questions about your personality and your area of interest of the business. That is a way to know you. After several days you could receive a job offer!

Interview Question – The questions depend on the responsible of the interview process. However I was asked not unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Campus Selection.
The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
3. HR interview

Interview Question – I was asked to take an interview of the interviewer himself.   View Answers (2)

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details 3 round interview process for campus hiring
1. Group Discussion : Focus areas communication skills, group dynamics
2. Case Analysis: Case describing issues faced by a manufacturing co. Analyse for possible approaches for driving down costs, followed by interview largely CV based
3. Partner interview: Fit interview, stress , CV based

Interview Question – You are at client site, need to go home for some personal emergency but your manager is not releasing you   Answer Question

Calcutta (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Interview Details I got a call from the HR.

Interview Question – Though it was a QA interview but questions were from all parts starting from java to networking.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Consultant interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.