PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014

2.9

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Technical Round - Basic Technical Question on technology worked on and project details (challenged faced how overcome and technology details)
Partner Round - To check if fit for job just to check your dedication towards job and kiness joining firm and communication skills
HR Round - Negotiation on salary

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Campus Placement- Began with written aptitude test followed by HR interview and then telephonic interview with a partner. They asked me basic questions about myself and also what diffrentiated me from others and what i knew about ERP.

Interview Questions
    • What differentiated me from others? why do you want to join PWC?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm.
    A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience.
    Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions
    • There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   View Answers (3)

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

i got in through campus placements. The procedure is standard. First is the written round, second is the GD and third personal interview. first round consisted of general ability questions, mostly simple, but time given was less. so accuracy and speed was required. GD had an unorthodox format. the whole batch was split into two parts and one side had to play client and other company.

Personal Interview consisted of pretty much whatever was in my resume. In between there was a guess estimate and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • I had in my resume, under hobbies, sketching. Unexpectedly the interviewer just asked me to sketch,. caught out of the blue i asked as to, what do i sketch. He replied, whatever i feel like.

The case study that was given was simple. I was asked to prepare a strategy blueprint of: how can technology be used in implementing government schemes, so that the benefits can reach grass-root level.
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

initial group technical assessement with other 15 candidates. Second step with a senior manager (personal and questions questions in italian and english). Third step with the partner (personal and technical questions + clear and detailed desciption of the type of job that I was going to begin)

Interview Questions
    • In which italian company would you invest 1 million € today?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

3 interview
    First one supposed to be informal but it is very formal
    Second is a case interview with an hour to answer to a complex problem. It is a real case study! My only advice be prepared it is not an easy one
    Third, Phone interview for select or between two last candidate

Interview Questions
    • According to you what are the role and responsibilities of a consultant   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Telephone interview with case component with Senior Consultant if successful 1 on 1 with an Associate Director which is also heavily case oriented.

Interview Questions
    • How would you advise a major retailer to increase bottom line.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Written aptitude test, gd - abstract topic, interview - hr and stress

No negotiation possible atal

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Applied online.
    Telephone interview lasted for 30 mins.
    Competency based.
    One question on recent news referring to PWC.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Group Discussion & Personality Screening

Interview Questions
    • Regarding ambition considering the practical constraints in married life for women   Answer Question
    Campus Placement. No Negotiations