PwC

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question

Campus (Nepal)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Signed up online. Just one interview that was very easy, asking to go trough my resume and a couple of behavioral questions

Interview Question – How can you explain why you did not so well in one of your acc 202 class (3.0)   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself etc etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want pwc?   View Answer

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details I applied through university career website. I got an interview. It was about 30 minutes long. General Behavioral questions. The interviewer was extremely friendly. She asked questions about my resume and asked a little about myself. We walked through the resume and nothing too tough. Tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Be sure to ask really good questions at the end. I think that is important.

Interview Question – What would others say are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details The interview process was very easy. I applied through my campus career services by submitting a resume, cover letter and transcript. The night before the interview they had a dinner for everyone applying and it really helped meeting the people who were interviewing you before hand. I had 2, 20 minute interviews. One was very easy and it was mostly a conversation. The other was harder and asked a lot of behavioral questions. None of the behavioral questions stood out particularly, just the usual "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions. Within a week I heard back from them that I was being referred to my top location.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to convince your peers of something they were resistant about   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The first interview was held at my university and very casual. There were no behavioral questions. The recruitor and I went through my resume and talked for about twenty minutes. There was also time for questions at the end. I was offered a second round interview at a PwC office a couple weeks later.

Interview Question – Why are you majoring in MIS?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details It was very laid-back. I didn't get any behavioral questions, it was very conversational. She saved about 10 minutes at the end for questions and that was it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Elevate Program interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.