PwC

Updated 10 Dec 2014

2.9

151 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Had only one interview and it was a phone interview. The whole interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. The interviewer started off by asking to describe about myself. Then he started asking me questions after questions to tell him a time whereby i face difficulty situations. He also went about asking what i normally do when i am overseas.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you faced a complex situation and how is it complex?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Video interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you think distinguishes PwC from it's competitors?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Online essays, psychometric tests, telephone interview, personality test, invitation to assessment day that involves interview with partner, group assessment, writing task and psychometric testing. Fairly long process, but communicated great and well-organised and structured.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

For the intern position I only made it as far as the telephone interview, which was pretty rigorous. Asked standard motivation/behavioural questions, such as why PwC, why I chose the service line I applied for, tell me about a time you had to use communication/teamwork to achieve an outcome.

After the telephone interview, I was told the next interview would be at their office with a panel of 2, a HR officer and an employee of the service line I applied for.

Intern Interview

I attended all the events the firm organized on my campus and really connected with all the firm representatives. It was a very good experience overall and I would definitely encourage potential candidates to try to meet as many firm respresentatives as possible.

Intern Interview

Phone screening led to in house interview which was then followed by an invite to their Superday which consists of 3 -1 on 1 interviews then a lunch. The environment is very comfortable and didn't feel any tension at all. They are very quick to respond where I got a call back that day.

Interview Questions
    • All my interviews were behavioral... Give me an example where you were on a team and couldn't met a deadline... etc   Answer Question
    Wasn't in a position to negotiate nor did I really need to

Intern Interview

One interview wit associate director. Another associate was present during the interview but did not ask any questions. The whole process was very straight forward. No surprises and very easy. Need to have some decent previous experience.

No negotiation took place

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Got an email 2 weeks later getting invited to Superday event. The firm flies you in and pays for hotel. Superday was a presentation and 3 1-1 interviews with managers/partners

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruitment.I had an initial interview on campus with a senior associate and was then invited to the NYC for super day.At super day, there was a briefing with the recruiting managers who were really nice and we were provided breakfast.We were paired with a "buddy" (associates who showed us around and took us to our interviews ) and I interviewed with 2 senior associates and a partner.All the interviewees went out to lunch with the buddies after the interviews and it was just a really good experience.I got a call on the evening of the interview from the partner I interviewed with telling me I got the offer and an official offer letter was sent a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. PwC has a new hiring spectrum so they ask a variety of behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    Interns don't get negotiations but they pay really good in my opinion so I don't think a negotiation is required.

Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting: consisted of pre-interview dinner reception which is a good place to meet employees in the division you're applying to, then on-campus interview the next day. Online campus interview was about 30 minutes long, which consisted of basic introductions, tell me about yourself a little bit, basic questions like why accounting/why tax, and can you tell me about X experience on your resume. Make sure to have questions prepared or ask questions during the interview. Then office visit included 3 interviews, one with a partner.