PwC Intern Interview Questions

2.9

136 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Video interview

Interview Questions
  • What do you think distinguishes PwC from it's competitors?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Online essays, psychometric tests, telephone interview, personality test, invitation to assessment day that involves interview with partner, group assessment, writing task and psychometric testing. Fairly long process, but communicated great and well-organised and structured.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

For the intern position I only made it as far as the telephone interview, which was pretty rigorous. Asked standard motivation/behavioural questions, such as why PwC, why I chose the service line I applied for, tell me about a time you had to use communication/teamwork to achieve an outcome.

After the telephone interview, I was told the next interview would be at their office with a panel of 2, a HR officer and an employee of the service line I applied for.

Intern Interview

The on campus interview wasn't terrible, just behavioral questions. I heard about a week after that I was chosen to come in the office for an final round of interviews. When I came in NYC, it was an all day event and I interviewed with 3 people. It was a great experience and everyone was very nice.

Intern Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Intern Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.

Intern Interview

Firstly, you have to pass online test in Math (just simple mathematics skills you need to pass) and Logic (SHL tests, very similar with IQ questions). Secondly, professional (tax, accounting, valuation, gmat) + english test (very similar with cambridge tests such as CAE or CPE). Finally, interview with managers (they ask some questions about you and your hobbies, maybe some professional questions). This process prolong about 4 weeks.

Intern Interview

Campus interview and behavior question. First time to interview with big four. Everything is hard in the beginning. Need more time to prepare. You should know why you want to do this job. Show some passion. That's the key

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Only four behavior questions. Nothing unexpected. Interviewer was nice. THere was a reception to meet the employer before the interview. So felt really relaxed that day.....After two weeks got the invitation for on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question