PwC Intern Interview Questions

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Video interview

Interview Questions
  • What do you think distinguishes PwC from it's competitors?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Online essays, psychometric tests, telephone interview, personality test, invitation to assessment day that involves interview with partner, group assessment, writing task and psychometric testing. Fairly long process, but communicated great and well-organised and structured.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

For the intern position I only made it as far as the telephone interview, which was pretty rigorous. Asked standard motivation/behavioural questions, such as why PwC, why I chose the service line I applied for, tell me about a time you had to use communication/teamwork to achieve an outcome.

After the telephone interview, I was told the next interview would be at their office with a panel of 2, a HR officer and an employee of the service line I applied for.

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to get out of this internship?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Intern Interview

Interview last for 30 minutes. I was asked some basic questions including past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a challenging experience you have in your previous job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Referred by an employee. There were few rounds of interviews. It started with few online assessment tests. Then few on-site interviews combined of group case study, competency based interview and skill based interviews.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!