PwC Interview Questions

2,870 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consulting Vacationer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Sydney) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application, testing, video interview. Followed by assessment centre. AC was four hours long. Began with a group task for an hour, this is to see how you work with others to come up with a solution. 20 minutes to read 16 pages document plus a unique brief and answer questions before deliberation. Make sure you come up with original and valid suggestions but don't cut out people. Afterwards had an interview for 30 minutes. Then a networking and business game scenario which apparently wasn't assessed, but they could have assessed.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC?
      Behavioural questions in regard to prior work and experiences etc.
      What is leadership to you?
      How do you keep up to date with news and what have you taken an interest in?

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR - they asked me standard questions like why PwC and what technical skills I have

First round interview with Director/Manager - standard behavioural questions - really allowed me to ask a lot of questions

Second round interview with Senior Manager/Manager - a little bit harder but similar to first round interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR stuffed up contract....

ITConsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Perth, Western Australia) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Lodge application online through thier website.
    2. Online testing - Logic, numeral and personality testing
    3. Online interview - Five questions, timed
    4. Assessment center
    5. Final interview/offer

Only got to the assessment center.

Graduate IT Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC (Sydney) in January 2015.

Interview

Participated in Tech Academy and then being invited to an interview by one of the Partner I met. It was the final interview with two managers. Most of the questions are behaviour questions, and there was a case study to show your analytical skills. Generally not very hard and I think they recruit a lot of graduates each year.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Straightforward. Questions you would expect at a big four interview. Only thing to look out for would be case studies, which can nab people. You can find very similar practice case studies online.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Sydney) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview went well with general questions around my experience. I was confident of securing the role but I was never contacted with an outcome of the interview.

I find this very unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had only one interview and it was a phone interview. The whole interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. The interviewer started off by asking to describe about myself. Then he started asking me questions after questions to tell him a time whereby i face difficulty situations. He also went about asking what i normally do when i am overseas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a complex situation and how is it complex?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

The interview process was very positive. The interviewers were very understanding of the challenges the interviewee faces in these situations. I recommend doing practice questions online and researching the PwC interview processes to help prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• The short case study was unexpected, as I was advised by Human Capital/Recruitment that there would be no case study. However, the exercise was fairly straightforward.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Sydney).

Interview

Ask lots of questions about the team culture you're joining. Their are a few teams that don't work well and/or led by a bad partner. Ask about the team dynamics and what is expected of you in the role. How often are you going to have to work late etc..

Interview Questions

• Be prepared answer the question "why you want to work with PwC". They're assessing your ability to deliver a value proposition.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Sydney) in July 2014.

Interview

Only one interview after series of online tests. Partner & manager. Very friendly environment. Nothing to worry about really. Did group case study activity first, then separated into three streams: office tour, grad panel and interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were forced into a difficult situation. Explain how you dealt with it, how it turned out etc.   Answer Question