PwC Interview Questions

2,191 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

Ask lots of questions about the team culture you're joining. Their are a few teams that don't work well and/or led by a bad partner. Ask about the team dynamics and what is expected of you in the role. How often are you going to have to work late etc..

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared answer the question "why you want to work with PwC". They're assessing your ability to deliver a value proposition.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Only one interview after series of online tests. Partner & manager. Very friendly environment. Nothing to worry about really. Did group case study activity first, then separated into three streams: office tour, grad panel and interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were forced into a difficult situation. Explain how you dealt with it, how it turned out etc.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Followed the instructions on the website. Fairly straight forward and you are required to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I would recommend that you prepare well for these are you are racing with time. Then if you get through, you have to go through phone screening and assessment centre

Interview Questions
    • if you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    Prepare your cover letter and cv well. Make sure there is no mistakes

Intern Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Application process submitted online. Some simple questions about why you're applying to the particular department, what you offer and so on. This followed by online taleo testing, which if you progress is followed by recorded interview. This basically just asks some questions about PWC which you record answers to.

Vacation Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Applied online, did the testing, a video interview then attended the Assessment Center/Partner Interview. The assessment center was pretty laid back with a case study (group activity and individual email activity). I felt like the interviewers didn't value honesty and they weren't super friendly. Was asked why PwC about 4 times during the process...

Interview Questions
    • Used a case study about a Frozen Yogurt company and had to talk about opportunities and risks. It was a group activity, what you said had value but it was the group work they were largely looking at.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Very good experience. Very relaxed. Not nerve-racking at all. I walked in nervous but by the time my interview started I felt extremely confident and welcome. This helped me perform well in the interview because I was able to concentrate and think clearly.

Staff were friendly and approachable which sold me on the culture. It is one thing to advertise a culture and set of values, but it is another to align actions with intentions. PwC seems to manage this well.

Interview Questions
    • Name two of our core values. One that you believe is a strength of yours, and another that you feel you may struggle with. Discuss your selection.   View Answer

Advisory Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at PwC.

- Get to know the right people and who matter
    - Find out about the latest events in the company
    - Get to understand the business

Interview Questions
    Could not negotiate much on the pay but neogtiated on the starting date.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Video interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you think distinguishes PwC from it's competitors?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Initial communications with HR and had a meeting a few days thereafter with two lawyers at their offices. Great open conversation, able to ask about the role and team dynamics and I did not receive any unexpected questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

recruiter, followed by email, initial interview, behavioural tests, 2nd round interview

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!