PwC Start Internship Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Start Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied on university job site and got called in for an interview. They had a pre-interview reception the night before the on-campus interview. Next morning, I had an interview with a partner from the Philadelphia office. It was more of a conversation than an interview. About 2 weeks later, they contacted me informing me of an in office visit in Philadelphia. The visit began with a orientation a little longer than an hour. Then we had 3 interviews with an associate, manager, and a partner. Then they took us out to lunch in a restaurant in Philadelphia.

Interview Questions
  • Not many difficult questions, maybe because I prepared a decent amount. But the hardest question was why I chose to interview PwC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Start Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florham Park, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Met recruiters at numerous on-campus functions. 2 interviews -- Campus and Office. Performance in campus interview led to office interview. Campus interview was easy; it was mostly behavioral questions and questions on my resume. Office visit was a bit overwhelming when I walked in and saw all the other people interviewing, but we were eventually split up after a panel discussion. Office interviews were also somewhat easy; the hardest part was the anxiety leading up to the interview.

Interview Questions
    Was offered that night. There was no negotiation phase for the internship.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!