PwC

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details First and Second round interviews

Interview Question – Courage and integrity are our key values, have you ever not follow the standard way   Answer Question

Summer Assurance Intern Interview

Florham Park, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details The process started with an online application through my school. The campus recruiters selected about 15 students to interview on-campus, both intern and full-time. Honestly, the on-campus interview was the most difficult interview of the entire process. It was pretty much a straight run through of my resume, but I know other interviewers asked more random questions. Regardless, be well prepared with questions to ask the interviewer.

The recruiters selected only a few students for an office visit (or as they call it "superday"). Day started at 9:00am and consisted of a basic presentation followed by a panel discussion (ask a question). The candidates are then paired with a host to take you to your interviews. There are three 30 minute interviews. The type of interview heavily depends on the interviewer. Two of my interviews were more relaxed, focused on trying to get to know me. The third interview was nearly all behavioral questions, but still nothing very difficult. Just have a lot of questions prepared. After the interviews, your host will take you to lunch. After, you are free to go. PwC says they will get back to you after two weeks, but most people hear well before that. I heard from them after three days.

Process really isn't anything to worry about, but I also did kind of over prepare. All of my interviewers throughout the entire process were laid back and very friendly. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Question – None really. Just be prepared to talk about yourself, as well as prepare some answers to basic behavioral questions (teamwork, communication, leadership, prioritization/multitasking)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. They told me my hourly rate when they offered the position.

Assurance Summer Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in March 2009.

Interview Details I went in for a first round interview at my university. The questions were very basic, mostly behavioral. I was asked about my past work experiences, some of my school activities, etc. For the second round, I was interviewed in the Los Angeles office. The second round was completely behavioral as well. I would prepare for this by having lots of examples of your organizational skills, leadership skills, and teamwork experience.

Interview Question – How do the financial statements tie together?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Summer Assurance Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.