PwC

Getting the Interview

88 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

Interview Question – How do you know it will be a good fit?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview Details Interviewers were interested in individual experiences and personalities to determine whether or not potential candidates are a fit for the team.

Interview Question – There weren't many technical questions. Be prepared to interview with multiple people one on one.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details resume screening,
interview with hiring manager,
interview with director and partner.

Interview Question – Why do you change the field of your study and career?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details campus interview and onsite

Interview Question – Do you complete any task by using your relationship of other people?   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details It was very open ended. We just had a conversation. It was low-key.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. It was take it or leave it with 2 weeks to decide.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Started with a phone interview with HR and they were really helpful.

Interview Question – Why accounting? Why tax over audit?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Interview process was quite simple. Just need to 'be yourself' and confident.

Interview Question – During my interview, there was no such unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details easy more getting to know you and determining if you will be a good fit for the office.

Interview Question – you actually have to have a life, can't be studying all the time. Show your personality.   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Applied online through their website and proceeded to do their psychometric tests.
After a month, I was called in for an interview.
The whole process consisted of interviews with different seniors and a relatively simple test on the spot - mainly math, problem-solving and a case study. Even though some were tax-related, they were basic questions which would not necessarily require preparation or even prior knowledge.

Interview Question – Very standard behavioural questions - although I found that the interview didn't seem to have a good flow. At times, some questions seemed like they were asked for the sake of it without much direction or purpose.

No technical questions were asked during the interview.
  Answer Question

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details Initial interview with Tax Partner on campus. A couple months later I interviewed at PwC offices with 2 Managers and 1 Human Resource Staff Member. Manager asked strictly behavioral questions where the others were more conversational.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions involved a behavioral question to which I did not have an answer to.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All 88 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.