PwC Tax Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Recruiters are highly responsive and don't leave you hanging unlike some other firms. Had a short conversation with recruiter followed by on-site interviews with four people. Recruiter was wiling to discuss other positions after telling me that I lacked sufficient experience for the position I had interviewed for. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

The communication with the PwC recruiter was very unprofessional. I did not feel like I was being addressed as a professional, and there was a general tone and attitude in all my communication with them.

Interview Questions
    • What were you evaluated in your last evaluation at your employer?   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2011.

I received an interview through my schools OCI program. I was flown to Boston where I interviewed with 1 Partner and 2 Directors. The interviews were informal and character based questions. Nearly 4 months have gone by, and I have not heard anything back, although I know the position was filled. It would have been nice to receive some kind of indication that an offer would not be made, after spending 2 days traveling back and forth to interview. Otherwise, the office was lovely, and the people seemed nice.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if 2 different partners assigned you projects and you did not think you had time to do them both.   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!