PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Tax Senior Associate
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details The communication with the PwC recruiter was very unprofessional. I did not feel like I was being addressed as a professional, and there was a general tone and attitude in all my communication with them.

Interview Question – What were you evaluated in your last evaluation at your employer?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Tax Senior Associate
Boston, MA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in April 2011.

Interview Details I received an interview through my schools OCI program. I was flown to Boston where I interviewed with 1 Partner and 2 Directors. The interviews were informal and character based questions. Nearly 4 months have gone by, and I have not heard anything back, although I know the position was filled. It would have been nice to receive some kind of indication that an offer would not be made, after spending 2 days traveling back and forth to interview. Otherwise, the office was lovely, and the people seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if 2 different partners assigned you projects and you did not think you had time to do them both.   View Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Tax Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.