Qualcomm

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated 7 Feb 2015
Updated 7 Feb 2015

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Phone Interview. I got a mail from the recruiter asking if I was interested in their circuit design intern position. I replied promptly for the same and got 2 phone interviews setup for the same day. The interviews were set 5 hours apart.

Interview Questions
  • What are setup and hold times?
    Write a verilog code for D flip flop.
    Explain your standard cells library project.
    How does threshold voltage, interconnect resistance and capacitance vary wit temperature.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm in January 2015.

I had 2 Phone interviews for NJ R&D internship position. Both of them ask me about my PhD and Master projects, a few questions on my course work and then some technical questions. They also asked me 2 puzzles in the first interview. Each of the interviews last for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • In how many ways you can go N steps with either 1 or 2 steps at a time!   Answer Question

We had 2 Hour online exams in our campus.....exam had three parts
    a)digital b)C and datastructure c) aptitude
    Question were easy but you need to manage time especially in digital.
    Please learn data structure if already dont know (EE people)
    Aptitude question were normal like any other companys questions

Intern Interview

One phone interview, first half was technical but no coding. One high level design question related to my expertise and the particular position I was seeking, one OOP question.

Second half was behavioral/non-technical. The interviewer asked me about something on my resume too, and requested that I elaborate on what I did for a particular item he was interested in and what my responsibilities were.

Overall very easy interview.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Career Fair at my University, gave my resume and called for an in-person 45 minute technical interview. Asked a lot of questions on C++. Asked if I knew about sorting algorithms and then asked me to sort 10 random numbers using mergesort. Also gave me a sheet of paper with a C++ function on it and asked me to point out the mistakes.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Qualcomm.

They came to campus and I got an interview after attending an event. They emailed me to ask for a time that I was available for a 45 minute interview with a software developer the next week. Within two weeks of the interview I received an email saying that they would not be moving forward with my application.

Interview Questions
    • 15 minutes of background, 15 minutes of technical questions, 15 minutes about the company and the position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview included two rounds on phone; first with an engineer and than manager.
    Just resume walkthrough and one programming question. It also included many behavioural questions. They asked about one project in detail and told me to talk throught the whole implementation.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Qualcomm in September 2014.

The process was a single one-on-one interview on campus. My interviewer was very forgiving of mistakes and was willing to discuss problems through with me. He seemed really excited to tell me about Qualcomm, the company culture, and the kind of work he did. The recruiter was extremely nice as well and helpful throughout, and I knew the results within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • For internships, all of Qualcomm's questions are very basic, standard CS problems with no twists. For instance: reverse a string, find the nth-to-last element of a linked list, counting characters in a string, etc. They will usually ask 3-4 of these in a single interview or until you run out of time.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for internship, but the offer deadline can be pushed back if you ask.

Intern Interview

I find out this job by school career center's Newsletter. I apply by send my resume to the recruiter's email. It took one week to get the phone interview. This position is locate at Boston instead of San Diego.
    The interview is easy and it took about one hour. Basic question about transistor and the project I did.

Interview Questions
    • Basic question about explain what makes an transistor.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Initially I got two phone interviews in the same day. Both were easy, one took 40 minutes and the second one 1 hour. Basic questions about my research and previous works. At the end of both interviews they gave me quick quizes about networking. After more than one month waiting the outcome, I got a third interview request. This was the weirdest interview ever. Took almost 1 hour and half and it seems that the interviewer did not know what to ask, basically trying to make me get confused.

Interview Questions
    • Compare simple M/M/1 queue with M/M/2 queue performance   Answer Question