Qualcomm

799 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Multimedia Test Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details Interview was all around my resume and master's project.

Interim Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview Details 1 Programming task, 2 phone interviews

Interview Question – Most questions were based on multithreading and optimization.   Answer Question

Interim Engineering Intern Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2013.

Interview Details 2 Telephonic interviews

Interview Question – Be good at whatever you have mentioned in your resume   Answer Question

Contract Analyst Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details Phone Interview with 4 people at the same time, couldn't hear clearly some of the questions.

Manager, Business Development Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2010.

Interview Details Meet with multiple executives from various disciplines. Engineering, business, finance. Pretty thorough process. Need a minimum education level (masters) to get into the door. Lots of PhDs hired as well. Multiple rounds for interviews to see about fit.

Interview Question – How to handle customers in a difficult situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy negotiation as they accepted all my demands. Push as hard as you can once you get an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview Details They will take in details interview total 5 rounds.

Interview Question – Operating systems   Answer Question

Analog Circuit Verification Intern (Graduate Level) Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2014.

Interview Details The entire process took around three weeks. Applied through a referral. Was scheduled for two phone interviews on the same day. Was asked about a detailed description of the projects listed in resume that were relevant to the field of application. For every project , I was asked to explain about the testbench used, the input and design specifications, some issues that came up and how they were solved. General technical questions were asked only based on the project areas , so it is important to know the fundamentals of the project listed in the resume inside out. Non technical questions included general aspects like whether I have collaborated with big teams, what my specific areas of interest are and where my passion lies.

Interview Question – Analog Circuits : Since I had some project work in PLLs I was asked where exactly a flipflop or a delay element should be added in the PLL loop, to resolve a glitch or to ensure that the PLL locks.

Device Physics : How does mobility of electrons/holes vary with gate voltage in a MOSFET
  Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Qualcomm in April 2011.

Interview Details conducted an off campus drive in bangalore and attended it. they conducted two technical rounds on same day. First on is little basic and the second it more into technical.
Interview process was good and they gave feedback immediately and what they are looking for.
I was not shortlisted but the process and they way they conducted the interview was good.

Interview Question – They kept on increasing the level of questions they asked and its like rapid fire. Nothing like unexpected but they asked most of the questions related to topic only.   Answer Question

Windows and Middleware Administrator Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2014.

Interview Details Below was my interview process:

HR called to inform about the position and schedule a telephonic interview:

1) Telephonic technical interview that lasted for 40 mins. They ask on the skills listed on your resume and relevant to the position.

2) Face 2 Face interview - Lasted for about an hour with 3 members in the interview panel. Again they asked about pretty much everything I listed in my resume. Also, check to see if you fit in their team.

Modem Firmware Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2013.

Interview Details First had a phone interview where I was invited to an onsite interview. There were 5 interviews in person with a lunch. Mostly asking about coding and brain teaser problem solving. There was also an interview with HR about desired salary. Didn't hear back from HR for over 2 weeks and had to contact them myself.

Interview Question – Everything about coding: structs, definitions, bit-wize, optimization   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm interview questions and advice. All 799 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees and interview candidates.