Qualcomm

Updated 13 Dec 2014
1,071 Interview Reviews

3.1

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

2 interviews round.

1st round: chit chat session with HR. Then followed by theory test. That small talk with hr. Then interviewed by two managers. Depending on the day/department, will be be interviewed by different number of managers.

2nd round: interview by hr/company director

N/a

Intern Interview

We had 2 Hour online exams in our campus.....exam had three parts
    a)digital b)C and datastructure c) aptitude
    Question were easy but you need to manage time especially in digital.
    Please learn data structure if already dont know (EE people)
    Aptitude question were normal like any other companys questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interviewer was late and unorganized. Unable to understand what the interviewer was saying and asked questions on languages I'm unfamiliar with. Not a good interview overall. Interviewer didn't know who I was initially and called me late. I had to contact the recruiter.

Software Engineer Interview

Phone interviews. Interviewer was difficult to understand and seemed unfamiliar with some of the common software used in his specialization. The location and start date were impossible for me and we realized that in the first few minutes of the interview. I found the whole interview to be technically easy but was thrown off by the unprepared nature of the interviewer.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm.

At the beginning, I submitted me application on-line, and after 2 weeks I got interview request. First interviewed with manger from the hiring department, and after 2 weeks I interviewed again with HR.

Software Engineer Interview

one written test consisting of questions on C,DSA,aptitude,electronics and communication courses,two technical interviews based on computer architecture,digital design,vlsi,communication systems,wireless communications,projects done at university or internshipsone HR round with usual questions on personality,future plans etc.

Intern Interview

One phone interview, first half was technical but no coding. One high level design question related to my expertise and the particular position I was seeking, one OOP question.

Second half was behavioral/non-technical. The interviewer asked me about something on my resume too, and requested that I elaborate on what I did for a particular item he was interested in and what my responsibilities were.

Overall very easy interview.

Design Verification Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Applied online on the job portal, Got a phone interview for the position of design verification engineer in Qualcomm QCT, Santa Clara. After phone interview was called upon for onsite interview which had 4-5 rounds. People who took interview were very detailed oriented and were looking for specific implementation details

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty basic and were related to fundamentals of logic design and verification.   Answer Question

Senior Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm.

The first interview was a technical phone interview. The guy went straight to questions about 3D vision. After this, they called me for an on-site interview. It started with a 45-minute presentation + 10 minutes of questions. Then, seven technical interviews of around 45 minutes or 1 hour each (computer vision, programming, logic quizzes, etc.). The team took me to lunch in between. They were all very friendly and easygoing.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a particle filter without assuming a hidden Markov model.   Answer Question

Interim Engineering Interview

Contacted by HR, and scheduled for 2 phone interviews. After the 2nd interview, I was told there would be a third phone interview which was not originally scheduled. One or two days before the third round of phone interview process, I received an email that the team decided to give me an offer. After 2-3 weeks, I received an offer letter from HR.