Quest Diagnostics Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Very detailed over the phone, made me feel like a good fit. Then when I got in front of the hiring manager, she made me feel like I was rushing for a sorority! Apparently my lack of jewelry, make up and hairspray doesn't give a good impression! I did dress professional and am a true professional in my work, but the interview was a joke. the minute the manager started talking to me I could tell she had made up her mind.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2011.

Interview

Intial contact from an internal recruiter/who moved into sales position. Contacted again by replacement. , her follow up skills were questionable; contacted her repeatedly to confirm and reconfirm appointment times. phone interview set by her with the hiring manager, neglected to send out confirmation info. Repeatedly had to follow up. Had phone interview with hiring manager, went well, ask closing questions then received reject letter-from internal recruiter-no explanation.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop a strategy to go after new business in a commodity type environment?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was courteous, prompt

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2008.

Interview

I got ad on medreps. com. Phone interview is done by internal HR recruiter, then briggs-meyers test and background check, then 3 rounds of in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• If could be any type of animal what kind would you be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Therefore you should overestimate your current salary