Quintiles Interview Questions in Reading, England

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in March 2014.

Applied online and the process took 4+ weeks. Got an email from HR for a phone interview with the hiring Manager, call lasted 30 mins then she set up an interview with the VP for a face to face which lasted an 1h but it was very relaxed and the VP was genuinely warm and informative. Then had 3 rounds of video conferences with the rest of the team which I was apprehensive about at first but really made a difference to the entire process. Everyone in the team took part in the hiring process which gave me confidence that I would enjoy working with these group of people. Got a call with an offer on the evening before my last telephone interview.

Interview Questions
    Easy as they offered more than I was looking for, maybe I was a cheap find :) either way i happy as a pig in mud.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles in May 2013.

Very professional throught out the four stage process, first telephone interview with HR and profile/test. follwwed by presentation and group interview, followed by interview with would be collegues and then final interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Quintiles.

Telephone interview with HR, entry exam (verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning), face to face interviews with 6 staff members. Problem solving exercises.

No negotiation

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in November 2012.

phone interview than competency based interview at the HO followed by presentation

Interview Questions
    not compromising as they only had certain bracket to work in so not much movement in the offer

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quintiles in May 2012.

Firstly, it was an initial contact phone conversation telling me that i was preselected for the second phase interview, which would consist on a phone interview that would occur in the next few days, asking me for my preferences, my vision and my opinion of the company etc. Two weeks later, they called me telling me that I was selected to assist to a 3 hours presential interview in the Headquarters, where i was asked to do a numerical test, a priority test, a dinamics group test game, and a short 1:1 interview with a presentation included. Also they offer us the possibility to have 10 minutes to ask everithing we wanted about the job to a 3 senior project managers from the company, which helped me a lot to figure out how would be the work like.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a conflict situation in a work environment in the past and how did you solve the conflict   View Answer
    • Tell me a situation where a client was unsatisfied with a service and how did you solve the problem   View Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.