RGIS

Updated 2 Nov 2014

1.3

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

Very easy interview, just basic questions such as: what time you're available to work, can you work long shifts. It was more of an introduction to the job than a real interview.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in October 2014.

I answered a posting on an online job board and received a reply the next day that they were reviewing my application. Five days later, I received an email with dates I could choose to come in for a group interview. The interview consisted of watching a 20 minute video that was stopped from time-to-time to clarify the information relayed on the video, and to give us the opportunity to ask questions. We were told that morning jobs could begin as early as 3:00 a.m. (if travel to another area was necessary), but that most start around 6 or 7 a.m. Evening jobs could start as late as 10:00 p.m. The average job could take about 4-6 hours. Pay is set--no negotiation, but increases and bonuses are pretty easy with work well-performed. The availability of work varies as there are some slower times between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Interview Questions

The pay was lower than I need and the hours are too uncertain and early.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Simplest interview ever. Basically, if you get a call for an interview, and you have open availability, then you got the job. That's really all they care about. Simple job as well. I like it...

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Pay is set in stone at minimum wage, but there is room to move up in pay based on how quickly and accurately you scan merchandise.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RGIS.

!st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

None

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Pretty mush filled out an application online and was asked to come to an orientation.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. you go in and get the job.