Real Soft Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014
Updated 14 Oct 2014

3.3

Onboarding Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Real Soft in June 2014.

It was an interesting experience. One thing that I loved is the fact that they were detailed in what they were looking for as an employee. I was able to make it to the second interview, however, unfortunately lost the position to a more seasoned representative. I met with Deva, and he was great. Extremely friendly and quite knowledgeable. The conversation allowed for the answers to many questions, as well as information on the business and what it entails. However, the boss was a little different. Quite different to the family oriented environment in which I was told about.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, per se, more so the concern over the lack of experience. They wanted 4 or more years due to the high demand for that particular position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Real Soft in October 2013.

Basically 3 rounds of interview. 1) Telephonic round, 2) Technical Round 3) HR Round. I had 2rounds of telephonic interview with recruiter and also the Head of operations. After that was the F2F interview. And finally was the HR Round with salary negotiations.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Real Soft in September 2013.

Interview Process will be Phone and In-Person interviews both from Onshore and Offshore management. Once they are impressed there will be a process of steps regarding Background check, Drug Screening and more.

Interview Questions
    Salary is the issue. They have promised something and giving less than that. Not impressed with the Negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Real Soft in August 2013.

Very confusing, a lot of double talk, misleading job description and salary

Very confusing!

Any Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Real Soft.

Interview process depends on position, years of exp etc. atleast 2-3 interview rounds will be always there.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Real Soft in March 2011.

Client Manager took the interview

It is okay

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Real Soft in March 2011.

1) Had communication with the recruiter then had discussion with the MD of the company, then had discussion with US business counter parts then the interview was schedule with the client for technical round which took almost 40 minutes for complete technical questions related to my domain.

This didn't go well as they are not upto the market pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Real Soft in August 2010.

There are four rounds before getting selected . Written , GD, technical interview and at last HR interview. Written has both aptitude and technical question with no negative marking. GD will be mostly on current affairs . Technical interview can be twice one from team lead and then from manager or one of them will take the interview. HR round will be the last before selecting candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question can be difficult, can not specify any single one. Also managers can ask you puzzles or any tricky question on your career.   Answer Question
    Negotiation went all fine as i joined as fresher. And yes i would say candidates should join the company if they don't have any big brand company offer already with them,