Reebok Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

2.9

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reebok (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2015.

Interview

My Rating By CEO.
    My introduction,,My Skills,My Experience,Present job status,Reason for leaving previous job,My salary expectations,,Rated me.They asked me if I was their previous employee of company,I said No.My rating was 66% by CEO.

I rated Company.

Senior Management strategy rated by me,Comany above average rated by me,workforce management rating was excellent in my rating.Overall rating was good by me to company.I gave 88% to company in rating.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate our company?   1 Answer
    • They asked me about my skills   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Global Brand Marketing Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Two stage interview process. First, a skype interview is conducted with the recruiter. Next is an in person interview at the office. Questions are general in the first stage, getting more specific to the point as the process moves forward.

Interview Questions

• Even though it is a sports/fitness company I did not expect them to ask about my personal workout habits/routines.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA (US)).

Interview

At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Questions

• "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok (Deer Park, NY (US)).

Interview

The online questionnaire was really long but the process took about 2 weeks. Quiet atmosphere and the interview is one on one so you can really express yourself and understand what is required of you. Questions are asked to get to know you, not too hard just be yourself. I recommend especially if you don't have previous experience!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What makes you better than the others?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Channel Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question