Reebok

Getting the Interview

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Co-Op Position Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Interview Question – What are you looking to do with this co-op?   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Question – How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

Interview Details 2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Question – Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Interview Details Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Question – How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Sales Associate
Round Rock, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Question – The interview was really opened and laid back   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Sales Associate
Bronx, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

Interview Details casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Question – experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Receptionist Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Question – Interviewer staring outside during the interview   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

White Plains, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Digital Marketing Associate

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Interview Question – Biggest let down   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reebok interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Reebok employees and interview candidates.