Reliance Industries

Updated 21 Jan 2015
Updated 21 Jan 2015

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2013.

hiring was for reliance polymer divison.the interviewer was frank and good......simple question releted to field of study...(mechanical).............direct one on one interview (no panel).....the whole process took one day....the results was annonced next day....

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
    The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation for a GET,

GET - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

The package was fixed .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions.
    The next stage was interview.
    I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc.
    Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume.
    I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

slightly negotiable

FOPE Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Written Examination followed by personal interviews

No negotiation

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
    they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
    direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
    should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

no growth

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

Behavioural interview consisted of questions about education and resume. Later it went onto details about projects and interest in the field. Without having any career plans for future I wouldn't have cleared it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
    There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
    • Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   View Answer
    No negotiation took place

Field Operator and Panel Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahej (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahej (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Its a transparent process.
    Will ask you in detail about your academic achievements (me being a fresher)