Renault Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2015

2.9

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)).

Interview

Easy process. People election system is a bit weak. THey dont really seek right people for right jobs. They need professional HR and professional management. Somebody must tell this people French is not everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do bergain a little

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK.
    Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype.
    The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety.
    There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel).
    I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller.
    They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
    • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The interview process had several phases:
    forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
    interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase

Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Human Resources Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Renault.

Interview

HR Specialist

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Renault (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotialtions happened.

Trade Analytic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renault (Kiev (Ukraine)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary

Intern Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault (Casablanca (Morocco)) in February 2012.

Interview

In the aim to get an internship at "Renault Somaca Maroc ", you should submit your Resume accompanied by a cover letter to the RH service.

Cotech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault (Dehradun (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question