Renault

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Assistant Financial Controller
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renault in May 2014.

Interview Details I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK.
Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype.
The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety.
There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel).
I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller.
They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
  • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details The interview process had several phases:
forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Question – Please describe the main components of an engine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase

Marketing Placement Interview

Marketing Placement

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview Details I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult so far.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Renault in October 2011.

Interview Details Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Question – How many freedom does any body have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be more assured, stay on your position!

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Aubevoye (France)

I interviewed at Renault in March 2009.

Interview Details Standard hiring process.

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator Interview

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator
Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Renault in June 2009.

Interview Details 3 interviews in total, one with HR department, one with Marketing manager and one with General Manager.

Interview Question – express my opinion on Oil prices and how it could influence our company's progress.... in french   Answer Question

Marketing Placement Interview

Marketing Placement

Interviewed at Renault

Interview Details Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Officer Interview

Human Resources Officer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details HR Specialist

Interview Question – least professional moment   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

Interview Question – Nothing like that has been asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotialtions happened.

Cotech Interview

Cotech
Dehradun (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Renault in February 2012.

Interview Details very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Question – how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question

Worked for Renault? Contribute to the Community!