RetailMeNot Partner Management Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Partner Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RetailMeNot in October 2011.

After applying for the position online, I was contacted by an HR coordinator a week later through email to schedule a phone interview the following week. The next week I had the scheduled phone interview and was mainly asked to go over my work experience. I was also asked why I chose to apply at WhaleShark Media and what I enjoyed at my last job. The HR coordinator explained the company as a fast paced, growing, young, energetic culture. I was called back for a second phone interview for the next week with a Partner Management Coordinator. The coordinator was not as easy to talk to and stressed during the interview that this was not a 9-5 job and that it consisted of long hours and was very fast paced. If you are applying for this job make sure you know the definition of Affiliate Marketing! More of your typical interview questions were asked during this interview. For example, What are your hobbies, Explain a time when you weren't recognized for your hard work, What makes you a great candidate for this position and Can you handle juggling multiple duties. I was sent an automated email 2 days following the second interview saying they had more qualified candidates they were going to pursue, but thanks for my enthusiasm. Make sure you have a list of questions to ask them about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RetailMeNot

Partner Management Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RetailMeNot in September 2011.

I applied for the Partner Management Coordinator position. I was asked a lot of typical questions until she asked why I left a prior position so soon. I explained it simply was not a good fit and I decided to move on. I could tell she did not like that answer even though in reviewing her background she has done some quality job hopping. She also for whatever reason asked me if I knew Objective C and a bunch of other skills that my resume clearly did not reflect as I'm sure she was desperate to find people with those skills. Clueless HR/recruiter in my opinion.

Interview Questions