Rite Aid

Updated 8 Dec 2014
Updated 8 Dec 2014

2.0

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rite Aid.

did you ever help a customer? if so what did you do to help? did you ever go beyond for a customers? did you ever make a mistake? what are your weekness?

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rite Aid.

Met with a recruiter during a college career fair who was very pleasant and overall, made me interested in working for the company. Asked what I value in a company and what sets me apart from other candidates, etc. Also asked some behavioral questions

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

Basic application, interview, background check, drug test. I had to interview several times with different people who asked the same questions. No one was able to make a decision, I kept asking about my pay rate and I was not able to get a straight answer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations or pay rate given at the time of hire

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid in November 2014.

applied online was contacted by a a recruiter. did three interviews, took two weeks. first interview was with the store, second with hr, third with pharmacist. was a very easy process. Interview times were not made very far ahead of time, so the more open your schedule the better.

Multi Store Manager Interview

Not a good experience, people were rude and uncaring. There is a "higher" attitude among staff involved with selection of new hires. These folks need to realize that they are just people, too. I would never consider working there again. Attitude is poor and they need to grow up.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2014.

I applied online because they required an online application through their website. And about two weeks later I got a call from the store manager to go in for an interview and was told to bring a paper application in as well.
    I arrived 15 minutes before my interview. I had an interview in the back office. The questions were very simple. Have you experienced difficult customers? how did you handle the situation? Why rite aid?
    And then I think I was offered the job. But Rite Aid requires a background check which takes about two weeks. So I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I did not negotiate.

Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied through my college's career website. It was a few weeks before I was first contacted for a phone interview by the HR representative. The conversation was casual but informative. It was a whole two months later before I was called in for an in-person interview. Standard STAR format questions. A couple of weeks later, I interviewed with the Regional VP. He asked personality-based questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    All trainees were hired in at a base rate, so no negotiation.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rite Aid.

went threw the first interview, then went for a drugs test/background test. after that i was called back for a second interview. it took about a month for the whole process

Cashier/Stock Interview

I went up to Rite Aid and filled the application and brought it back the next day. They said they will call me back by the following. When I didn't get the call, I called them back and they said to call back when the manager was there and then hung up without telling me when he/she would be back.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Rite Aid.

I applied in person with one of the managers and was lead to believe I would get the job only to be informed a week later that they merely shifted the workers to cover the shifts they needed. Few months later, I received a call telling me to continue the hiring process because they had open positions. This step was the online questionnaire. I failed to my surprise. Either choose strongly agree or disagree and see people optimistically because they ask questions like, "would some people steal if they knew they'd get away with it." Realistically, I answered yes to similar questions which I guess hurt my chances. It was disappointing to see something futile as that take away a job offer.