Rockwell Collins Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Collins (Duluth, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume, then was asked technical questions to verify my knowledge. After that in a couple of days was sent an offer letter for employment.

Negotiation

Negotiate your compensation. Company will offer very low pretty low ball. I negotiated and increased my base salary by 3K. Base salary is key, attempt to increase that and your overall compensation will go up. Do not think that everyone is paid the same, not true. Depends on how you negotiate and if you simply settle for the first offer given.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Collins

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

interviewed at Rockwell Collins in December 2010.

Interview

I was hired over the phone. There were two telephone quizzes in all. They basically wanted to determine if I knew my job. After the second phone interview I was called in for the on site interview. It was more like going to a social affair. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been placed in a situation where you defied the rules and policy of the company?   1 Answer