Rothstein Kass

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Rothstein Kass

Interview Details The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Interview Details Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Interview Question – "Why audit?"   Answer Question

Walnut Creek, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2012.

Interview Details Applied online through campus Career Services website. On campus interview was a 1-on-1 interview with a person from the firm. The first round interview was very easy going and conversational. Was invited to a second round interview at the office, which was 4 interviews with various Associates, Seniors, and Managers. Again, the interviews were very conversional, with maybe 1 or 2 behavioral type questions total (across all 4 interviews). Overall it was a very pleasant experience, all people I had contact with were extremely friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Question – Why Rothstein Kass?
Why Audit?
Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Roseland, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2008.

Interview Details very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Question – why do you want to work for RK?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in March 2012.

Interview Details The interviewer was friendly and easy going - I was asked about things on my resume, why do you want to work for them and what you are expecting from this job. It lasted about 10 minutes and ended with good impression.

Know your resume, feel comfortable to talk about yourself, smile and be positive.

Interview Question – What are you expecting to gain from this position?   Answer Question

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

Interview Details very easy and relaxed

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Rothstein Kass?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rothstein Kass

Worked for Rothstein Kass? Contribute to the Community!

Rothstein Kass Videos

Rothstein Kass – Why Work for Us?

Rothstein Kass is a premier professional services firm that has served privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as high-net-worth individuals and families, for more than 50 years. As trusted advisors to our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rothstein Kass Audit Associate interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rothstein Kass employees and interview candidates.