Rothstein Kass

36 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Interview

Tax

The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed by someone from HR. The interview process was very easy going. The interviewer was very warm and welcoming. The work culture seemed as if it would be great.

Interview Question – Why did you choose RK?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Beverly Hills, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2011.

Interview Details First round interview was on campus 2 weeks ago. I told them I needed to hear back quickly for school purposes. A week later, got a call saying I was invited to 2nd rounds in the office. They asked me to come back this week (today). Went in and had 5 back-to-back interviews. 3 managers, a partner, and an HR person. Everyone was super chill and the whole process was very laid back. Behavioral Qs in the first round, 2nd round was just getting to know you (I didn't get behavioral questions at all). Got a call tonight with my offer and accepted.

Interview Question – What is leadership to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't even try-dont negotiate internship pay!

Internship-Assurance Interview

Internship-Assurance
Los Angeles, CA (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2011.

Interview Details Alumini came to ask and pretty friendly. The question about Why did I choose my college ? And why I choose RK?...Why I want this job? My teamwork...and my financial internship before. The most important is to fit its company culture and show that you are energetic !

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in October 2009.

Interview Details It consisted of resume and cover letter. there were on campus interviews then second round intervews at the office with about three diferent people. it was difficult but no more dificult than any other accounting firm

Interview Question – some simple accounting questions   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview Details The first round took place at my university. It was very straight forward. The initial interviewer was basically looking to see if your personality would fit into her company's corporate culture. After about a week I received a call from HR informing me that they would like to invite me in for a second round. The second round consisted of an office tour with an associate, an interview with a manager (basic behavioral questions were asked) and two separate HR interviews.

Tip the interviewee - Be well informed about the position you're interviewing for and try to leverage your strengths towards that position when answering questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Standard package was offered. However this company does pay overtime!

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

Interview Details very easy and relaxed

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Rothstein Kass?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Tax Manager Interview

Tax Manager
Beverly Hills, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2010.

Interview Details email resume, call from hr, call from hiring mgr, no offer

Tax Senior Interview

Tax Senior

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in May 2008.

Interview Details I obtained the referral from a current employee. I spoke with two partners and two human resources representatives who were very friendly and informative. It was an enjoyable experience.

Accounting Staff Interview

Accounting Staff
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Rothstein Kass in September 2010.

Interview Details Everyone here is very welcoming. I had an on-campus interview which was very relaxed. They mostly went over your resume, why you were interesting in their company, and if you had any questions for them. Definitely go prepared as to why you would rather work for a mid-market accounting firm than a Big Four firm.

Interview Question – Why Rothstein Kass?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant
Los Angeles, CA (US)

Interview Details Mock Interview

Easy Going Lady asking everything on your resume.
Extra Questions:
1. If something could have done to change your past, what do you want to change?
2. Why do you choose that college?
3. What will you do on the weekends? (describe in detail)

Advice:
1. Maybe it will be better if you could talk sth about hedge funds, which is what they famous for.

Interview Question – Why do you choose that college?   Answer Question